The Royal Rumble

Xander Residence, 10am

Xander: Hmm, gear? *Looks at the mirror* check.

He decided to wear his gear underneath his track pants since he and Hunter wanted to make his debut as secret as possible.
They decided that Xander would make the trip once the pre-show started so there would be time in case of delays.

Xander: Boots, check.  Clothes for the week, check.  Back-up clothes, check, Charger, check. Spare shoes, check.  Hmmm, what else am I missing?

Ness walked in at the same moment he rhetorically asked himself that.

Ness: A girlfriend?

Xander looks at his cousin and rolls his eyes at her.

Ness: What? You asked what you were missing?

Xander: I mean you're not wrong, but I was referring to stuff I need for my travel case, not my love life Ness.

Ness: Have you tried asking one out?

Xander: You know you're a massive smart ass for a 14 year old.

Ness: I'm 19 bitch! I ain't a child!

Xander: *chuckling* But on a serious note, what am I missing?

Ness: Um, did you pack your toothbrush and toothpaste?

Xander: I'm a fucking dumbass!

Xander facepalms himself and as he was walking to the bathroom Ness couldn't stifle a laugh, because her cousin looked like he was done with life for forgetting the most basic items.
After Xander got that taken care of, he and Ness joined grandma Kay (finally gave her a name) for lunch and to kill time until they dropped him off at the private plane section in LAX where the WWE private jet would be waiting for him.

At LAX, 3:30pm

As his cousin made the turn to the parking area, they saw the infamous WWE private jet that Hunter sent for him.

Ness: God damn! They're really treating you like John Cena or something.

Xander: Yea, no, this is just a one time thing because we wanted to keep my debut all hush hush.

Ness: Why?

Xander: You know how social media is with spoiling returns and having the excitement and shock factor decrease.

Ness: Ah, gotcha...wait, how would you know how social media works? You don't have one?

Xander: I got friends that talk about it a lot. Plus, I have a myspace.

Ness: Myspace was sooooo 2008 cuzzo.

Xander: Alright then.

The Tamayo family got out of the car, one to get his stuff out and Ness and Grandma Kay hugged, did their goodbyes.

Grandma Kay: Be careful!

Ness: GET A DAMN GIRLFRIEND!

Xander just waved and shook his head as he walked towards the plane. As he walked to it, he noticed a famiar face waiting at the base of the staircase.

Xander: Devon! You're the guy they sent to chaperone me?

Devon chuckles and replies, "Yeah, Fit couldn't make it since he's stuck producing a couple matches."

The pair walked into the plane and got settled in for the flight Devon asked if Xander wanted to watch a bit of the PPV.

Devon: Want to catch the PPV while we fly there?