Home

Xander landed Saturday early January 5, 2020 (Japan is around 15hrs ahead of the US and the flight time is the same) at LAX. After a long 14 hour flight from Japan he was met by his Grandmother and his baby cousin, Ness(Vanessa) who moved from the Philippines to study at UCLA's nursing school.

Grandma: Xander anak!
Ness: Hey Couzzo!!

Xander: How are you guys? I missed y'all so much
He proceeded to give each a hug and peck on the cheek.
The trip to their home was a bit traffic because Glendale isn't too far from LAX.
Once they pulled into their garage he noticed one of the cars had a cover on top of it and he knew it was THE CAR, but he asked his family just to confirm.

Xander: Is that the car that I bought under that?

Ness: I don't know, I came home from school a week ago and saw it like that.  Grandma was persistent on keeping it a secret from me for some odd reason.

Grandma: That's because I know you'd use it as a background for your social media stuff.

Ness: Fair point.

Xander walks to it and unwraps the car like a kid during Christmas and proceeds to smile like an idiot (we've all smiled like that).
With the car unwrapped it was shown to be a Silver Metallic 2020 Chevy Malibu.

Xander: Looks better in person!

Ness: Now that you're here.  Are you thinking of working for WWE?

Xander: I thought you hated wrestling?

Ness: It's kind of hard to keep hating it when some of my group mates are massive wrestling fans and kept blabbering about the great "Outlaw" of NJPW, Xander! You know how hard it was to keep a secret that my cousin is said person?

Xander couldn't help but smile and laugh at the poor girl's frustration.

Xander: Good thing you kept your mouth shut or else those boys would be hounding you with questions and you'll chaos.

Ness: I barely do already sometimes! Like a couple days ago, they were late to a group meeting because of Wrestle Kingdom and when they finally show up they were in tears because "the great" Xander might be leaving NJPW.

Xander: *chuckles* Trust me, what you're experiencing is only a fraction of what I go through sometimes.  And you should've seen the Tokyo Dome, there were a lot of fans that had the same reaction as they did. It's a good reaction tho, it means I made an impact in the business.

Ness: I never understood the point of wrestling, I know it predetermined but I just don't get it.

Xander: It's life's greatest mysteries Ness,*switching to cousin mode* now who's this Christian dude I keep hearing about from Grandma? And have y'all done the thing?

Ness: *nervous laughs* I...I don't know what you're talking about!!!! *runs inside*

Xander breaks out laughing because he was only joking and could only say, "God I love doing that." Then proceeds to walk in the house and unpack his stuff and get settled in for the day.
That night was uneventful, just the family sharing stories from what they missed since the last time they were together and Xander sharing some of the crazier stuff he's seen and experienced in Japan with the guys.  One story consisted of a drunk Matt wearing half of a checked costume and Nick wearing the top half yelling about being eaten in half by a monster.

For the rest of the week Xander's family practically had the same routine, wake up, eat, talk, and go on about their business until it was dinner time. Grandma was doing what grandma's would be doing her age, watch the news, garden a little, and watch some old sitcoms. Ness was going to campus for classes, group meetings, and nights out with her friends. Xander on the other hand was just enjoying the calm ambiance of being home and doing his normal workout routine every afternoon and catching up on the world of sports.

When next Monday morning and Xander was about to do his afternoon routine and workout, but he got an unexpected phone call from an old friend of his. He picks up the phone and hears...

???: Xander you bastard why didn't you message me that you've been in the States for a week already? I found out from Tama last night after we had our catch up phone call.

Xander: It's good to talk to you too Fergal (Finn), said rather amusely.

Finn: You still haven't answered my question Xan.

Xander: Ah, I just wanted some time with my family and catch up. I was actually planning on calling you and Allen later this week if we could catch up.

Finn: Understandable, wait why later this week?

Xander: Come on, you think I didn't know that WWE would be in LA next week for the send off for the Royal Rumble?

Finn: Wait, are you attending Raw and Smackdown next week??

Xander: Nahh, that would draw too much attention for me. I want to relax a little bit.

Finn: What do you mean? One of the hottest free agents in the recent decade attenting Raw would help you get contract offers from the WWE and other companies.

Xander: *sigh* I don't know about that. You know I don't like using my status for my advantage. How about as a compromise you, me, and Aj catch up for lunch on Monday?

Finn: *sigh* All right, all right, that sounds good to me brother. You got a place in mind?

Xander: Hmm, what about this Mediterranean spot in Glendale called Zankou?

Finn: Didn't the Kardashians filmed a scene for their show there once?

Xander: You watch that show?

Finn: I only watch to see if Scott goes off on anyone.

Xander: Yea, Scott is the normal one.

Finn: Haha, now what time do you want us to meet up?

Xander: How about 12pm since it's usually a dead time and any later the High schoolers come out since the school is around the corner.

Finn: Sounds good to me my brother!

Xander: Alright!! See you guys then! Peace out

After the conversation with Finn, he thought the phone calls would end, but as soon as he started stretching his phone rang again.
Xander checks who it was and it's a number he didn't recognize but the tag read "Stamford, Ct."

Xander picks up the phone and answers, "Hello, this is Xander Tamayo. Who is this?"

???: Hello Mr. Outlaw of New Japan, this is...