The Reunion

Ember: Lexi??

Nikki: Alexa??

The group noticed the girls calling out to Alexa and decided to ask what's up.
As the men approached the two, Finn was the first to ask what was going on.

Finn: What wrong ladies?

Nikki: It's Alexa. She got all weird and spaced out once we started talking about Xander.

Anderson: Wait aren't you two married?

Ember: Not the point KARL!!!

Anderson: Hey! Calm down, I was kidding.

AJ: But why did she leave in a hurry like that?

Nikki: I don't know, she was in a sort of trance.

Ember: Yea, she had tears on her face and I heard her whisper something about a "he" and "promise."

As Ember said that Xander could be heard muttering, "She remembers."

Finn: What do you mean she remembers?

AJ: Yea man?

Xander thinking fast on his feet pushed past the guys and asked the ladies where Alexa could be.

Xander: Do you guys know where she could've head off to?

Nikki: She might have headed back to her locker room.

Xander: Can you two take me there now?  I need to confirm something.

Ember: Sure, if it means figuring out why Lexi acted like that.

Xander the turns to the guys and says, "We'll catch up later! Y'all can call/text me or hit up my new Instagram account." As he and the ladies walk to Lexi's locker room the guys finally caught on to the last part of his sentence.

Everyone: YOU HAVE AN INSTAGRAM?!?

As the trio were walking to Lexi's locker room Nikki asked Xander why did he want to talk to her.

Nikki: Why did you want to talk to her?

Ember: Yea? No disrespect but it's your first day here. Plus, Lexi would've told us if she personal knew you when you came out.

Xander: A personal matter that I want to talk with her

As he replied they got to the room and Ember knocked on the door a coupem times and said, "Lexi? It's Ember. Someone's here to talk to you.

They could hear her say, "Alright be out in a minute."

They waited and moments after the door opened and Lexi asked them who wanted to see her.

Alexa: Who wanted to...see...me?

As she asked the question she came face to face with the man that occupied her mind.

Xander: Umm, hey.

Lexi:...Hey, hey there.

Xander turns to Ember and Nikki and asks if he and Alexa can have some privacy.
Both women reluctantly agreed since they're leaving their best friend to a stranger to them.
Xander then turns to the Alexa and asks...

Xander: Um, is it ok if we talked?

Alex finally shaking off her initial shock answers back, "Sure step in and ummm, lock the door so we don't have to worry about someone interrupting."
Xander closes the door and locks it and finds a chair to sit on. So did Alexa and both sat next to each other.
A short awkward silence bestowed the two since both were sure how to start...