Hm Interesting...

Post Chamber SD...

Backstage Xander and Lexi we're chilling in their private locker-room with Nikki. Nikki and Alexa were having girl talk and fixing their hair. 

Finlay: Nikki, Lexi, you're up!

Nikki: Ok Fit!

Alexa: Be on our way!

Xander: Have fun you two!

He hugs Nikki and kisses Lexi.

Nikki has a match against Asuka and their tag team partners are with them ringside.

Xander leaves the locker-room to go talk with Hunter about the build up for Wrestlemania.

End of the Nikki v. Asuka match...

Alexa and Kairi were fighting ringside due to Kairi trying to distract Nikki.

While they were fighting the ref was preoccupied trying to make them stop that Asuka green misted Nikki in the process and pinned her for the win.

Lexi's locker-room...

Nikki: Man that green mist thing goes everywhere!

Alexa: Hey don't worry, it'll come off.

Xander walks in from his meeting with Hunter and sees Nikki.

Xander: I didn't know the Hulk's sister was here.

Nikki: Oh haha, how'd you feel if you got green misted?

Xander: Been there done that.  Did a match with the Sanada in the indies and he misted me too. 

Alexa: How did that feel?

Xander: Blinding and for some odd reason his was chunky that night.

Nikki: Ewwww.

Alexa: TMI babe, TMI!

Xander puts his jacket and face mask on and carried the IC title on his shoulder.

Alexa: You have a match soon?

Xander: Nah, I'm doing the last segment.

Nikki: But ain't that the MizTv segment with Seth?

Xander: Ditto and before y'all nag me with details...

He didn't give them a chance to speak because he sprinted out the locker-room laughing.

Alexa: Oh what I'm going to do with him.

Nikki: Sex?

Lexi playfully smacks her head.

Alexa: Perv...now go clean up! That mist smells.

Gorilla...

Xander: Are you sure I'm not being pushed too fast?

Hunter: Considering the run you were supposed to have before the accident last year and the reception of your comeback...it's more than deserved.

Xander: Besides if I do get boo'ed for it, I love being a heel more than a face.

Hunter: Why?

Xander: Cause I'm a bad motherfucker!

Both men and the people around got a laugh for him using a lyric from his theme song.

MizTV segment...

Miz: So, Seth Rollins!

Crowd: "Boo," "You Suck!"

Miz: Lively crowd we have here.

Seth: Ignore those dumbasses. Their boos don't matter, they never know what they want.