About Time...

It's been three months since the accident and Xander hasn't shown any progress of waking up.  In all of that Lexi has been at his room almost everyday hoping he'd wake up.  In the three months Finn, Woods, Miz, Nikki, The OC, and Becky all have dropped by to see how he was doing. Now it's mid May and Lexi is sitting at his bedside with Ness who took a week off school to visit.

Alexa: The doctors said it's abnormal that he's been in medically induced coma this long.  I'm worried.

Ness: Don't worry.  If I know my cousin, he's too stubborn to die.  Especially if he never got to say I love you to the love of his life.

Alexa: Who?

Ness: Seriously?

Alexa: Oh, *blushes* me?

Ness: Duh, he has this dumbass look on his face when he's around you.

Alexa: Is it him with a cheesy grin?

Ness: Close, cheesy smile with heart eyes.

The two women laugh at their jokes.

Ness: Hey you hungry?

Alexa: Yeah.

Ness: I'll go buy us some lunch.

Alexa: Don't forget coffee and thank you!

Ness: Coffee freak! Shake shack sound ok to you?

Alexa: Um, hell yeah.

Ness: Be right back!

Now Lexi is alone with Xander and she grabs his hand as she always does.

Alexa: I wish you'd wake up. Everyone misses you. Welp, I'll be right back Xandie, gotta use the restroom.

She stands up and kisses his forehead and leaves for the restroom. But before she left the room the doctor came in for his regular check up on him.

Doctor: Still no sign?

Alexa: Nope.

Doctor: Don't lose hope. He'll wake up.

Alexa: Thanks doc!

The doctor goes in while Lexi continued to the restroom.

Doctor: Alright Mr. Xander good to see you. Hmm vitals look ok. No sign of any trouble. Hopefully you'll wake up soon.

As he was about to leave the room he hears the heart beat monitor beat faster than it did before.

Doctor: Huh?

He immediately goes back to the bed and check on him.

Doctor: Xander? Can you hear me? It's your doctor.

Xander:...

He gives him a couple more seconds and finally he opens his eyes.

Xander: Ugh, wa...water...please?

Doctor: Sure!

The doc gave him water to clear his throat.

Xander: Ugh, I feel like I've been hit by a car.

Doctor: That's because you have.

Xander: Oh...well shit.

He finally noticed his surroundings and the extent of his injuries.

Xander: That doesn't look too pleasing.

Doctor: Yes, compound fractures on your lower leg, a torn ACL, dislocated elbow, but good news you don't have any sign of head trauma from the hit and run.