I won because of you!

Wembley Arena, 02/10/19
"JASON! JASON! JASON!"
"Good evening and welcome back to sports nbl to witness the most anticipated boxing event of the last 4 months and finally as a unity of hand to hand combat fans, we meet here to watch these boxers take their violence to the ring!".
"JASON! JASON! JASON!".
"As you can hear, the crowd is going wild with anticipation on how this event will end tonight, more specifically who will be ended tonight and who will awarded as the champion of male dominance".
"JASON! JASON! JASON!".
"By the sounds of the crowd, the favourite to win tonight is Jason Randall, long time heavyweight champion winner of 8 fights with no loses 5'7 weighing at 250 pounds".
"JASON! JASON! JASON!"
"LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE, JASON RANDALL VS TOMMY FURY, THIS WILL BE THE MATCH OF THE CENTURY, RANDALL THE CHAMPION VS FURY THE NEWCOMER, WHO WILL WIN? THESE BOYS ARE IN IT TO FOR THE WIN, BOTH DEDICATED YOUNG LADS FIGHTING FOR THE TITLE!".
"JASON! JASON! JASON!".
"The referee has just been through the rules and regulations with both participants and they are just preparing to begin the fight! ... and that bell signifies the start of Round One and straight away, we see a great left hook by Randall and an amazing duck by FURY!".
Tommy looked at his opponent. The crowd was cheering the other man on. The other man was at least six foot tall and two hundred fifty pounds. He was standing there in the corner of the ring in his Cobra boxing shorts. Tommy himself was in a pair of blue boxing shorts. His capture was unexpected and the only way to get out of the predictive was to fight.. He heard a well known voice over the crowd.
"Come on, Tommy, You can do this!- Beat his ass!".
He looked to the crowd and saw her jumping out of her seat; gaining looks of disgust from the neighbouring seats. She didnt care though, and in that moment; he'd never felt a deeper love for any girl in his life. In his moment of distraction, his opponent gained leverage and swung a heavy blow across his face. He fell to the ground. His head was spinning. He tried to get up but he couldn't. He was stuck. He could hear the cheers and announcements of shock from the crowd but they looked like a blurred configuration of the background. He was indecisively slipping in and out consciousness and begged himself to have the strength to get back up; but he was giving up. He physically was unable to attend to his demand and listened for the moment when the referee would declare victory to his opponent and he would delay into embarrassment and social humiliation.
"TOMMY!".
Her voice in such distress and emotion brought him out of his reverie and give him enough energy to look at Y/N in the crowd. The look on her face scared the shit out of him. It chilled him to the bones. He had never seen her this upset before, her chocolate orbs dripping with tears, her beautiful skin etched with worry lines and her plump lips trembling. He wanted nothing but to get up and finish this for her. To do anything to put that smile back on her face again. He couldn't though. Its physically impossible.
"Do you hear that, your whore is calling you? That teach you to fight against top champion like me, but dont worry I can teach that little whore out there how a real man fucks". Jason taunted in his heavy Russian accent.
Tommy's rational thoughts has completely disappeared; entirely replaced by murderous intent and livid fury. He threw himself up off the ground despite his dizziness and jumped on the opponent; giving him multiple blows to his face. With every punch, the more blood exploded from his face but this wasnt sensitive, loving Tommy Fury anymore, this was a murderous killing maniac on the hunt for revenge and a defendant for his womans honour- sorry 'bestfriend's honour'. The referee became a distant voice in the background as did the crowd as with every punch gained power and speed, denting his face and making him a permanent fixture of the ground. He was pulled out of it, by multiple men pulling Tommy off of Jason; desperately trying to free him of Tommy's onslaught of punches. As soon as Tommy was pulled aside and held back by his team members; the medics immediately attended to Jason by putting him on the stretcher and rushing him out to the ambulance vehicle.
"Tommy TNT Fury has just knocked reigning and now defeated champion Jason Crandall and the world is in absolute shock".
The manager of Jason's team walked up to Tommy and hesitantly handed him the championship belt before backing away frightenedly. Tommy looked down at the belt and saw his reflection in the gold material, his face was bruised and his lips were sore but all he saw in his mind was that beautiful face; scared, because of him.
"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner and overcoming champion TOMMY TNT FURY!".
The crowd was quiet until one cheer set off and array of cheers and shouts of support. He looked around at all those supporting faces and for once; he was shocked. No words would fit this scenario. So instead, he raised the belt above his head and watched as the crowd stood to their feet, clapped and bellowed his name.
Tommy TNT Fury was finally someone.
He took in this moment, before he got forced into interviews and conversations and whisked away from the love of his life.