Complicated

iMessage between Tommy and Y/N.
...
"Bebe, where are you?".
"I couldn't find you".
"Hello".
...
"What do you want?".
"I want you, where are you?".
"Well unfortunately for you, Tommy you can't have me whenever you want".
"What are you talking about?".
"I know Tommy, he told me!".
"I don't understand, what's going on?".
"JASON! He explained it all to me".
"JASON? Why were you talking to him? What did he say to you? Did he touch you? Did he hurt you? Are you okay? Where are you? Y/N? Please tell me what's going on".
"No, unlike you, he probably wouldn't hurt a girl by playing with her feelings".
"What have I done?".
"He told me that when you was in the ring, you jumped on him and started punching him because he said I deserve someone better than you and you went mad and told him you were only close with me to get a 'good fuck' outta me, well guess your screwed now, your secret is finally out, I actually can't believe you Tommy! And to think I wanted to give my first time to someone as disgusting as you and all that friendship for what? A one night stand? Well go find some other girl to do that to, because were done!".
"No! Bebe, he's lying to you! I would never say anything like that, I love you bebe, I only jumped on him because he started discriminating you and calling you names and I tried to find you afterwards but everyone was telling me where to go and to say stuff for the cameras and the crowd was everywhere, I'm sorry bebe, please believe me!".
"I'm sorry Tommy, l just dont believe you, irrelevant to the cameras, you would've came to find me if you wanted me so badly and you contacting me like three hours later says alot, don't you think?, You obviously need to clear your head and think about what your main priority is right now and then, when you do, tell me then".
"Bebe, you ARE my ONLY priority... boxing, media mean nothing to me".
"I don't think that's true, though".
"Please tell me where you are and we can discuss it together, I'll be there right now and we can talk about everything, please bebe I cant lose you right now".
"Tommy-".
"Please!".
....
"I'm at my apartment, I went there straight after i talked to jason".
"I'll be there in 5".

What happened to not letting him walk all over you? God Y/N, your so stupid! Why did you tell him where you was! I already know what's gonna happen; he's going to come to my apartment, flex those muscles, flash those teeth and say all those sweet and sincere words and I'm gonna fall into his arms like a damsel in distress. To hell with his sweet personality and manipulative appearance. To hell with him.
I hear banging on the door and I instantly know who it is.
"Y/N, OPEN THE DOOR, RIGHT NOW, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!".
I walk over to the door and press my ear against the door, I flinch every time he hits the door with his fist and it reverberates through the material of the door.
"We can talk through the door".
"Y/N, please, just let me see your face, we can talk about th-".
"NO! JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANNA SAY AND LEAVE".
"Y/N...". He sobbed and my heart ached.
"I-I I dont understand why you believe him, he hates me, our friendship means everything to me and just the thought of losing you is killing me, and I cant... I just cant, because... I love you".
"I love you too".
"Then please, let me in, just let me see your face, let me come in and nurse your heart".
"I can't".
"Why".
"BECAUSE I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU".
"I kno-".
"No, I dont mean as friends, i mean deep feelings, feelings you shouldn't have for a bestfriend, I'm IN love with you, Tommy".
...