𝗔 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩
I really needed to talk to Malfoy. I know Ron was still grieving over his brother ,Percy, but that's not an excuse to be a total arse. And, when Malfoy called himself a piece of garbage I was even more concerned. I was wondering why he had acted out when I at his house. Maybe from the shock? I shook my head a bit, trying to clear it. 

I was a bit worried about Malfoy. But, I couldn't really place 𝘸𝘩𝘺? He was my nemesis, enemy, whatever you call it. Even though we despised each other, just looking at him made me sad. He was deathly pale, with dark bags under hus eyes. In a once slender body was now a, thin, twig like body. He looked so fragile, as if the smallest hurtful word or sudden movement could hurt him. His usually neat, platinum hair was fluffy and soft looking. But, what really caught someones eyes were the stars. He had little blue and silver stars in his hair that shined and glittered.

Quickly though, I pulled Malfoy into an empty train compartment. He looked quite nervous ,biting his lip and avoiding my eyes. I remembered what I was going to ask him, hoping it wouldnt end up too badly.
     "Uhm.. w-what did y-you need..?", he asked quite uncomfortably.
     "Oh! Yeah! Uh- well I wanted to talk to you about.. well about what happened during the summer.."
      Malfoy immediately froze up. I could see his eyes glaze over and, his fists clench. I was nervous he might hit me. But, he simply responded without emotion, "I don't think I understand Potter. You want me, too tell you, about my summer? It was boring under house arrest, not that you'd know. I think I'll be going now. My friends will be worried."

And, with that he left leaving me, more confused and worried than ever.