Hogsmeade here I come.

^Draco's outfit for Hogsmeade.^

         After that terribly emotional and embarrassing moment with Potter, I went down to dinner. I probably wasn't going to eat much but, Pansy would have my arse. Making my way down, I was thinking of a plan. A plan to not get fat. All that food downstairs, was full of calories. I felt sick thinking about it.
As I say down at the table my hands started to shake. I hated how vulnerable I had become. Ever since the bathroom, more and more emotions have attacked me. Blaise looked at me and smiled warmly. Pansy was yamming about some random gossip.
After about 20 minutes of me poking my food around, Pansy elbowed me in the ribs, making me wince. Her eyes widened, about to apologize probably.
I held a finger to her lips saying slowly, "If you apologize I'll cut off your right tit."
Blaise burst out laughing and choking on his pasta, so I ended up hitting his back a lot and earning a couple of stares. I felt like I was being watched so when I looked up, I saw Potter staring at me. We stayed like that for a minute, before I heard giggling. I realized what it might have looked like to other people. I felt my face heat up, and saw Potter smirk. I flipped him off before turning to Pansy ,who was giggling, and Blaise ,who was wriggling his eyebrows. I felt my face grow redder and my friends laughed harder.
Pansy said, "You might want to take a look at your boyfriend!". I glared at her and glimpsed at the table across the Great Hall. Potter was pink faced with Granger shoving him a bit, and those two other boys ,Thomas and Finnegan, shooting questions at him. Weasley just continued to inhale his food. Almost immediately, Potter looked at me and winked. I covered my face with my hands, trying to hide. He laughed at me and I glared ,before sticking out my tongue at him. His eyes widened in false hurt and put a hand on his heart.
            Before dinner ended I ate a little salad. Enough for me not have to deal with a grumbling stomach, and enough that didn't need me to throw up the extra calories. Pansy, Blaise and I were in the middle of a silly argument ,while walking, about thestrals, fighting over if they could see their kind or not. That was until, Pansy bumped into a bushy haired girl. Books fell to the floor as Blaise and I had to cover our mouths to keep from laughing at our best friend. I bent down to pick up the books and handed them over to Granger who was pink faced.
        "Here, let me help pick these up. Please excuse my clumsy-ass friend from not looking where she was going.", I said laughing slightly. Granger smiled gratefully.
        After a minute of awkward silence I sneezed. It may not sound like a big deal ,but, whenever I sneezed someone seemed to say something about how 'cute' it was.
         And that person was Potter. Per-fect.
        "That was adorable! You sneeze like a kitten!", he said excitedly. Pansy frantically nodded her head.
        "I know right?!? It's the cutest thing ever!!", she squealed. I felt my face heat up.
        Groaning I said, "Shuuttttt upppppppp! It's not cute! It's a sneeze!". Pansy and Potter continued laughing at my reaction.
         "Hey! Do you guys wanna come with us to Hogsmeade? We're going, along with Seamus and Dean! You can invite some of your friends!", Granger said hopefully.
         Blaise nodded, "Sure why not? We could leave now and stay until Sunday.". I perked up at the mention of Hogsmeade.
        "Can we go to Honeydukes?", I said. Even though I didn't want to gain weight, I could exercise or throw it up. It's a perfect plan! Weasley nodded aggressively also. I found it kind of odd how suddenly, we all agreed on something, planned to go out together, and not get into a fight. What a miracle!
          After getting all the details about when we could meet up, we all went to our common rooms to change. I grabbed a big long sleeved black shirt, a short sleeved black and white striped one, black leggings and Vans. I recently stocked my closet with all kinds of Muggle clothes and it was probably going to be cold.
Hogsmeade here I come.