𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

****WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM. IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS THERE WILL BE ASTERISKS (*) SIGNALING WHEN IT STARTS AND ENDS****

Draco's POV
      This summer. This summer couldn't have been worse. Well maybe but, no matter what, I hated it. When Potter mentioned it, I could feel myself losing it. I couldn't have a panic attack here. Not now, not ever. My arm though, was itching and itching for attention. As soon as I left the compartment, I found myself in the bathroom. Time to get started.
**************************************************
      I quickly put up some Silencing Wards just in case. As I pulled up my sleeve, I realized how bad my addiction was. There were so many scratches, burns, cuts, and bruises. It made me sick. Everything that's been bad has happened because of you. Everything is completely fine with your life, you get everything you wanted. You aren't supposed to be sad you dumb ass.
As all of these thoughts came rushing through my mind, I grabbed my blade. I probably wasn't allowed to carry it around but, nothing was stopping me know.
One. Slice.
Two. Slice.
Thr- KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
       Shit. I quickly put on my robes and cleaned up the blood with a simple cleaning charm.
**************************************************
        "Hello? Anyone in here?? I need to urgently take a fucking piss."
        "Sorry.. I'll be r-right out!", way to go Malfoy, stuttering makes it all the better!
          Quickly I grabbed my blade hoping, that know one I necessarily cared about, or knew was outside. That's when I froze. Everyone knows who I am. A Death-Eater. The person outside probably hates me as much as anyone else. I needed to get out and, quick.

           Okay. Okay. Okay. Breathe. I can get out of this. Just need to keep my head down. Just don't acknowledge. Just leave.
           Just as I left, I was face to face with the Weasel. This is a load of bollocks! First, he insults me then, this shit. Let's just get this over with. If I want to be a better person, I need to make up for my past actions. Which also means, I need to apologize to the Weasel.
          "Uhm... Weasley... I n-need to tell you something. It won't make up for all my past actions because, I was- no am a prick. But, I sincerely, truly, apologize for my actions during our past years. You don't have to forgive me. I know you won't because what I did was unforgivable. I couldn't give a shit about that. So, yes I did apologize. I wanted to get that off my chest. Have a good day."
I quickly pushed my way back to my train compartment with Blaise and Pansy, noticing how the Weasley was standing there mouth agape. I chuckled softly. Must of caught him off guard.