★2★

Jungkook's Pov

I smiled at the comfort I'm feeling while snuggling at the warmth.

It's so cold yet i am feeling warm.

How is this possible?

I thought as my eyes were still closed.

I was confused.. i slightly opened my left eye and saw a person with pink cute ears? beside me snuggling even further to my chest seeking warmth.

My eyes widened at the realization.

I was about to move away but got drowned by the beautiful being beside me.

I stared at him for a long time and didn't realized that he was naked!

'Fuck he's so beautiful!'.

i was shocked that he snuggled more onto me and whined.

His 'thing' gently rubbing onto my thigh

'Fuck!'

I groan lightly not noticing his droopy eyes were focused on me.

"S-sorry.. i-i didn't m-mean to.." he immediately backs away from me, the warmth disappearing.

I didn't know what to say as i stare at his flushed face looking down at his lap.

'He's shy huh..so cute!'

I gulped down my non-existent saliva as he decided to start a conversation.

"I d-din't know h-how i got h-here, but t-thank you for saving m-me.." he says shivering from the cold.

I quickly put a blanket over him as he blushed.

"T-thank y-you".

"You don't have to say thank you too much kitty".

Silence then fills the cold air.

"D-don't you think I'm weird mister?" He asked fidgeting on the blanket.

"Uh.. well I've never seen a hybrid before but I must say, You're so cute and precious!" I exclaimed maybe a bit too loud? But his eyes twinkled as he heard my words.

"I'm precious??" He mumbled to himself.

"Of course,  you are as precious as the sun to the moon."

"Now now, stay there kitty, I'm just.. gonna get some clothes for you ok?". I said making his blush more visible by the nickname i use.

"O-ok". He mumbles softly.

I ran upstairs and went to my room to find some warm clothes for the both of us.

I rummaged through my closet and got a sweater and some sweat pants.

I quickly changed onto some long- sleeved shirt and went back down.

I saw him rolled on the blanket looking oh-so-cute with his pink cute ears poking out.

"I'm back~". I said laying the clothes i got for him.

"Sorry i forgot to bring some underwear ehe". I chuckled to myself.

He looks at me with a confused look.

"Uh..i.I don't know how to put those o-on..I have never put on clothes since i was born..". He says cutely.

"Oh.. let me help you then..". I say smiling softly.

I can't help but feel something inside me but, UGH!

He slowly took off the blanket as his milky white skin was shown.

If I wasn't controlling my self right now, my mouth would have been drooling.

I then put the fluffy sweater on him And put on some sweatpants on him.

He looks so cute in my big sweater.. i just want to squish his chubby cheeks!

But my eyes didn't leave the noticeable things that he was also kind of skinny.

So.. i asked him if he would like to have something for this cold morning.

"I am h-hungry.. an-nything would be o-ok.."

"Hmm do you want to have some hot chocolate? And maybe some bread or kookies? Or do you want to have some-".

"Hot choco and some cookies would be fine.. I don't think more food would be necessary..I've already troubled you enough.." i chuckled at how he cut me off.

"It's ok for me you know.. and you're not troubling me. I'll be going to the kitchen now.. you can call me if you need anything." I stood up and smiled at him.

Jin's Pov

I'm very happy to know that someone considered of having me in their home. I really thought i was gonna die there in the white snow.

I couldn't help but feel embarrassed and shy to that man.

I slept with him and i was naked!

I don't know why i turned into a human form.. but i guess i enjoyed sleeping with comfort beside me.

I felt relieved that he was now busy in the kitchen now and not making me red anymore.

I sighed snuggling on the blanket i have.

Starting to feel my eyes get heavy again.

"I'm back again kitty!". I jolted up from the sudden voice.

I saw him grinning at me. What's his problem?

"Here's your hot choco and kookies! hope you enjoy kitty!".he says cheerfully still grinning.

"T-thanks". I said taking the cup of warm choco.

"If i may ask.. w-what's your name?". I finally had the courage to ask.

He grins again taking a cookie from the plate. Showing it to me.

"Kookie!". He says.

"W-what?" I asked confused.

He giggled.

"Kookie is just a nickname, my name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. What's yours Kitty?". He says munching on the cookie he took.

"Hmm..i really don't know..the owner of the shop often calls me SeokJin so i guess."

"Hmm.. Jin..What a pretty name for a pretty kitty like you." He says making me kind of spill the choco out from my mouth.

He chuckled out and got some tissues and wiped my face and mouth.

He kept looking at my lips making my heart beat fast.

"Sorry bout that.. there your clean now.. by the way, you're so cute Jin".

To be continued

Hope this satisfies your needs of an update since i know i wouldnt be able to UPDATE AGAIN UNTIL A LONG PERIOD OF TIME so bare with it😎

Byeee!
Have a nice day!!❤😘💕

Byeee!Have a nice day!!❤😘💕