✩7✩

Hi! It's been a long while since I have updated.. thank you for those who waited! I decided to update now since the caffeine is still in my system and yeah. Btw, thank you so much for 1.6k!! Really appreciate it. And I'm sorry again for not updating:<

Just a little note, since I have been out for a while. My writing style might have changed but don't worry it won't be that too different.

~

Light creeped inside the dim room as the dawn ends and the sunshine spreads quickly.

Seokjin, feeling the slight warmth on his face, moved his head to the side. Making his body in a more comfortable position.

His knees numb as his body was stiff from the uncomfortable position he was in earlier.

A soft chuckle was heard as the other male sitting beside him observed his actions, finding it adorable. How his face scrunched up when the light hit through his face. Twitching every now and then.

Taehyung sighs lightly, getting up and sliding the curtains to let more light in. Taking soft steps back to his chair. Waiting patiently for the hybrid to arose.

Just as he decided to get up and buy some food for them. The hybrid's lashes opened gracefully.

The man stared in awe and smiled.

"Hi, how are you feeling?." Taehyung spoke softly sitting back down beside the bed.

"W-watr." Seokjin said dehydrated from the past night's crying and lack of drinking.

"Oh.. here you go."

'he must've been really thirsty.' Taehyung thought as he helped Jin up giving him a glass of water from the side table, the hybrid accepting it thankfully and chugging it down quickly to quench his aching thirst.

"Thank you.." Seokjin mumbles softly as his cheeks were flushed. I mean you don't just wake up in a hospital bed with a handsome man beside you helping your needs.

Taehyung hummed sweetly. "Are you okay now? Does your knees hurt? If it does, we can call the doctor or something." He suggests genuinely concerned for the hybrid.

"N-no I'm good." Jin replies with a soft smile. The smile slowly vanishing as he realized that Jungkook was probably worried about him.

'He must be really worried.. I didn't let him know I was going out and now I'm here.'

"Why what's wrong?" Tae asked as he noticed how the hybrid's smile flourished.

"U-uh.. I need to call Jungkook. He must be looking for me." Says Seokjin while his head down.

"Oh, ok. But who's Jungkook?" He asked, curious about the hybrid's thoughts. "Oh and I'm Taehyung by the way. Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, that was kinda rude."

"Jungkook is my boyfriend." Jin states, tae's face paling for a bit, knowing that he doesn't stand a chance on someone in a relationship. "My name is Jin and.. I am a hybrid." Jin said shooking his head more.

"Oh.. so you're not single." Tae said in a whisper. "Well that's okay Jin, you don't have to be embarrassed if you're a hybrid.. hybrid's are cute and fun you know, tho I haven't met one before." He said cheekily even though he's still disappointed that the other wasn't single.

"Do you like them?" Blushing because of the words Tae said. "Yes of course, especially you." Tae said grinning. Which made the other redden more.

"O-ok taehyung, can we please call Jungkook already? I don't want him to worry more.." Jin said pouting as tae's grin died down. He sighed.