✩3✩

*few months later*

Seokjin's Pov

Kookie and i have grown to be close, and I'm happy he's treating me well.

Before i was insecure and thought that i was just a burden to him, but he showed me that he cares for me.

He is just a student..

A working-student perhaps but even if he is working for himself.

He still can feed me.

I'm grateful for him and also saddened.

But he said that it's ok since he cherishes me the most..

That thought made me blush though.

Tonight, i was waiting for him to come home since he told me he would bring his other classmates here in his house.

I cooked the dinner and smiled proudly as i set everything in the table.

Yes, Jungkook did taught me how to cook..even just the basics but he said i was even better than him when it comes to cooking.

I then heard the door opening with some unfamiliar voices.

"Hey Jungkook, are you sure we could stay and eat here?". I heard someone say from the kitchen.

"That smells so good! Did you hire a cook for us?". The other one said.

I then heard Jungkook speaking.

"Stop it you guys.. I didn't hire someone. I'm actually with someone right now.. and I'm sorry if i didn't say it to you guys early." He says making me red for some reason.

"Wait what?! You're living with someone and didn't even told us?". The other one said feeling betrayed.

"Sorry.. but I'm gonna let you guys meet him right now." Jungkook says as he then calls me.

"Jinnie~ can you please come here in the living room? Me and my friends are here now.." he calls me making me blush.

I fixed my clothes that he bought for me.

And slowly got out of the kitchen.

Taking light steps looking at the ground.

Jungkook's Pov

I saw Jinnie walking out of the kitchen fiddling his cute bended fingers on his sweater that i bought for him and stopped in front of me.

I quickly hugged him as he looked up to see me with his cute shining eyes.

"You're getting shy again. I missed you". I smiled at him and kissed his cheeks.(damn I'm squealing)

He turns more red and i chuckled.

"Here are my friends slash classmates Namjoon and hoseok.. i hope you get along with them ok?". I say as he slowly turned his gaze towards them.

"Ok.. hello I'm Seokjin.. nice to meet you guys". He says making me smile.

"Well, Hello Seokjin I'm Kim Namjoon." Hyung says with his dimples showing. It's really charming btw.

Jin then shakes hands with Namjoon hyung.

"Hello Jin~ it's me hoseok well you can also call me J-hope cuz I'm your hope.. but you can call me whatever you want". He says also shaking hands with Jin.

"Nice meeting you two i hope we could be friends also since you're friends with Kookie.." he says making me blush a bit for the nickname of course.