✩5✩

Fluff chapter ahead😢😳

(And maybe sum Jinkook kissing😚😚)

Jungkook's Pov

My heart softened by hearing Jin's cries from the bathroom.

I Couldn't help but to blame myself on why Jinnie is crying himself right now.

I know i had a bad day but I shouldn't put my anger and frustrations on him.

He didn't do anything wrong. But still, he was looking at my parent's pictures.

It was supposed to be hidden.

I don't want to remember them.

But still i didn't have the urge to throw those away.

I grabbed my hair in frustration. This is bad, if this triggers me I might- .

I sighed trying to settle myself on the bed not wanting to hear Jin's cries.

Even if i wanted to comfort him,cherish him and give him all my love.

I need to give him some privacy too.

Just then i heard the bathroom door click open.

Jinnie stepped outside with red swollen eyes and pink puffy cheeks.

I hugged him immediately.

Embracing my arms around his fragile body.

He sobs again on my neck.

Wetting it but i didn't mind as long as he receives comfort.

"I'm s-sorry for w-what i d-did.. I s-shouldn't have r-rummaged through your things.. I'm s-sorry." He mumbles on my neck. Giving tingles on it.

I kissed his forehead. Rubbing his back in circles caressing it lovingly as he purred.

"You shouldn't be the one apologizing.. i hurt you.. and i didn't mean that. I love you okay? I was just having a bad day and i was really frustrated. And I was wrong to put my anger on you. I'm really sorry and I will do everything for you to forgive me.." I made him look into my eyes. His eyes glistening with tears.

I kissed them away.

He smiled lovingly

His smile was awfully inviting..

I slowly stared at his lips, caressing his puffy pink cheeks.

I settled in for it..

I inched closer to him.

As we breathe our own breath.

I kissed him.

It was slow but passionate. He closed his eyes opening his wet cavern. Letting me explore it.

I hummed because of the sweet taste. This was our first time kissing.

Though we've been together for a few months, I controlled myself not to just eat him with love and waited.

I slowly laid him on the bed, not breaking the connection of our lips.

I smiled in the kiss as we back away for our breaths.

He was panting beautifully. His chest huffing up and down. I caressed his soft ears slowly.

Making him lean onto me more. I was still on top of him and i can see that he was struggling from my form.

I moved beside him and hugged him.

"I love you Jinnie.. but i still have school and have to search for work tomorrow.. I really liked to continue this another time okay?" I told him lovingly, slight disappointed since our moment stopped.

"What are you saying?? I didn't even expect that we would kiss today, And that was my first Kiss you Big Meanie! And.. i would like to continue this also.. but Not Today!" He said making me chuckle.

"Okay.. okay, Let's clean ourselves now.. it's night time already.. we should eat dinner and sleep." I say seating up from the bed.

"You're right.. You can take a shower now while i cook dinner for us." he says with a smile holding up my hands taking me towards the bathroom.

"Let's not fight again ok? And you're smelling a little bit.. just a little tiny bit, but your scent is still powerful Kookie so don't worry.. I enjoyed the kiss". He says laughing a little bit from what he said from the last part.

And i just stood there quite embarrassed.

But i smiled at him.

"I know.. i know, I'll shower now!" I yelled playfully hugging him again.

As he walks towards the kitchen.

I smiled. The worries still in my head.

I hope i can work this out.

I hope i find a job soon and be stable until i graduate and then it wouldn't be hard for me.

As long as Jin is here with me, it will be fine..

I thought as i closed the bathroom door.

______________________________

Okey that was short and soft. Uwu

Anyways thanks for 800+ reads!
(-^~^)-♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ hundred!

thank you for reading!

Have a nice day!❤😘💕