★4★

A/n: Eyoow! I'm back for an update!
Sorry for those who waited!

And of course! Stream ON! Let's give back the love and hope Bts gave us by supporting them!

Okey I'm gonna write this before i get lazy and sleep this cozy afternoon.

And also this chapter would be kind of triggering since there would be mad Jungkook.

Jungkook's Pov

"Sh*t!" I mumbled out loudly as i stood up weakly from the ground.

My foot hurting a lot since i stumbled on a big ass rock.

'Can't my day be anything but worse?!' I thought to myself as i walked eagerly towards my house.

I'm really frustrated and worried right now since my source of money is gone.

The high-class restaurant that i was working at was now closed and i don't know what to do.

Because even if i apply for work for another job.

My pay wouldn't make me graduate at the same time feed myself and Jin.

If only my parents weren't that stupid to leave me and never came back.

My time with them wasn't happy nor sad.

And i didn't wanted to remember them.

They were bad and always fight.

They were selfish but hard-working..

But still they were my parents and they were the ones who fed me before.

I sighed. Still frustrated that i have a such a bad day.

Seokjin's Pov

"Ohh, baby!" I sang along with the music as i was cleaning our room.

It was kind of getting dusty and i didn't get to do anything in this house but to clean, cook, eat, and be with Jungkook.

It wasn't that bad since I'm with the person i love even though sometimes i get bored.

I really wonder how it feels to go to school but i immediately shook those thoughts away since I'm just nothing but a pet.

I coughed slightly as i brushed off some dust from the cabinet.

I open the other door and found white boxes inside.

I was a curious-cat about stuffs like this but chose to ignore them before.

But no one's gonna know if i open one right?

I carefully got one of the boxes out and lifted up the cover.

My brows furrowed in confusion.

There were a lot of photographs inside the box, including some disgusting things i shouldn't be looking at.

There were things like when your on a surgery and when they open your body up it looks like this but its much terrible.

I didn't know where these came from and how does this connect to Jungkook.

There is this one photo that caught my attention.

A little boy crying with a dead cat on his hands.

I felt shivers up on my spine as i kept staring at the poor cat.

What if...

No.. let's not think of anything bad about Jungkook. Jungkook loves me and i love him too.

I was stopped in my trance as i heard Jungkook yelling.

Before i knew it, he pushed me off harshly and picked up the photos putting it back on the box before closing the cabinet.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you?! Would you stop rummaging through my stuff and care about your own business!". He screams on my face. My eyes immediately forming tears.

"I-im sorry.. i didn't m-mean to". I stutter out crying.

He quickly moves closer regretting his actions.

"Jinnie.. I'm sorry too.. i didn't mean to push you away like that but-"

"I-its okay I understand.. I'm j-just gonna go to the bathroom." I cut him off as i quickly ran towards the bathroom.

Locking the door. I cried out.

Jungkook has never done that to me before.

I know i invaded his privacy but it doesn't mean that he should hurt me.

Oh right.. maybe he's realized that i was burdening him.

And maybe he's getting bored and stressed about me for i am disturbing his time for school and work.

I sobbed uncontrollably as i was slowly sliding down towards the cold floor.

'But i love you already Jungkook'

_________________________________

Okey that was a bit short..

By the way

Imma tell you again

Stream On!

And thank you for reading!

Have a nice day!❤😘💕