★8★

The both of them got out of their trance as they were startled by the sound of knocking on the door.

Blushing as they swoon their heads the opposite sides, slightly embarrassed from almost crashing their lips together.

Seokjin's POV

I looked away as we were interrupted. Blushing madly feeling butterflies in my belly, that I only felt around Jungkook.

"I-i'll go get the door." He volunteers as he stood up feeling embarrassed too.

"O-okay.." I blurted out looking down on my lap, my fingers fiddling on the blanket still not over our moment earlier.

As the door opened I looked up and locked eyes with my Kookie. He had tears in his eyes as he quickly ran towards my bed.

"Jinnie!! How are you hm? Are you hurt? I was so worried last night! I was supposed to cook us some dinner but I couldn't find you.. damn Jinnie! Don't ever do that again Okay?!" He said frankly as he cupped my cheeks lovingly.

I smiled at him guiltily. Caressing away his tears. "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you I went out yesterday.. I was just feeling so lonely and bored for the past few weeks and you were busy.. I'm sorry I went out without you knowing. I didn't mean to make you worry." I stated as he smiled back at me feeling sorry.

"It's okay baby.. I'm sorry too. I could not focus on you but don't worry.. I got promoted and I will make sure I make time for you okay?" He said as he squeezed my cheeks. I nodded at him.

He kissed me tenderly and I kissed him back.

Third person's POV

"Ehem.. excuse me, but you may be forgetting I am still existing." Taehyung blurted out obviously annoyed and hurt?

"Oh sorry.. we didn't mean to ignore you. Were you the one who saved my baby?" Jungkook said as he turned his attention to Taehyung.

"Well.. yes I am. I am happy you guys were able to reunite." He said with a fake smile. Showing his boxy teeth.

"Thank you so much.. uh well how can I address you?"

"Taehyung.. just Taehyung." Tae said suddenly turning cold. As both males felt tension between them. Eyes battling but at the outside they looked like humble men.

"Well thank you Taehyung for saving my Jinnie. We owe you one." Jungkook said returning a fake grin.

"Did the doctor update you if you could go home already baby?" Jungkook asked back at Jin, completely turning his back from Taehyung.

"No not yet, I really want to go home now though but my knees are still hurting, and I'm hungry.." Jin said with a pout towards his boyfriend.

JK chuckled as he volunteered on getting them food.

"Okay kitten.. I'll make sure to give you whatever you want for breakfast." JK said making Jin blush at the nickname.

"Kookie.. don't call me that here! I want some bacon and milk though."  Jin said as he found taehyung staring at them especially at Jungkook's back burning holes on it.

JK chuckled again. "Okay kitten.. whatever you want." He said teasingly as he kissed his cheeks walking towards the door to get some food. But not before stealing a glance on Taehyung who was also glaring at him. He huffed out not feeling good about the man who was his baby's so called saviour.

He saved him first when he decided to have Jin in his home. And he will stay as his. JK thought as he finally stepped out of the room.

"Sorry about that Tae.. I know it's embarrassing for you to see that." Jin said as he looked at Tae who was now sitting back on the chair.