★6★

A/n: heyyow Babitchez! Just wanted to say thank you for 1k reads! I even checked it with a calculator and i felt like poo but it was exactly 1,000 and i was like 0.0 oohkey imma update since theres no classes here for 1 month😉 cuz of the virus😭 (me editing: oh dear if only you knew what was gonna happen)

(SO BE SURE TO KEEP SAFE!)

Anyways let's GET IT!

* 2 years later *

Seokjin's Pov

It's been 2 years..

And 3 years that we've been together.

Jungkook had graduated. I'm so proud of him.

All the hardwork he spent for us, didn't go to waste.

After he graduated. It didn't took him long to get a permanent job since Namjoon-hyung hired him in his company that he inherited from his parents.

Jungkook was so happy and thankful. He promised that he will do his best every day of his work.

Though i was really lonely here in the house.. Jungkook didn't fail to make me smile everyday.

I just love him so much.. that sometimes I'm afraid that he might loose his feelings for me because of his job.

He's often at work and in school for the past year. And now that he has a job in a big company.

He would take long to come home.

I also thought to have a job but hadn't talked with Jungkook about it.

There's this coffee shop down the street that i always visit to kill my time.

And i always get together with the owner of the cafe which is a lady in her middle 40s.

I'm happy to get to know her.

Every time i visit her shop, i help her with the cleaning and she always give me treats in return!

Whenever there are no customers. We tell each other stories, but it's mostly her talking about her son.

By the way, her name is Kim Sun Ha
(Just made that up)

She was inviting me to work in her shop but even if i wanted to work there.

I haven't got the chance to ask Jungkook for permission.

Jungkook is at work right now.. and it was getting really boring.

And just by that thought, I decided to go visit Mrs. Kim's shop.

I smiled excitedly.

I fixed myself, wearing my oversized pink hoodie along with some black skinny jeans.

I went outside and started to walk towards the nearby cafe.

As i was close to the shop, i saw a man with a puppy on his hands.

'It's soo cute!'. I thought a smile findiing its way on my lips.

I looked towards them as the man brought themselves inside the car.

I went inside, the bell chiming indicating that somebody entered.

"Seokjinnie!" Aunty Sun Ha chimes in as she looks at me happily.