Chapter 31:The Book Knows The Truth

Helliazy's P.O.V

I had enough!!Grabe di talaga ako tinantanan ni Damuho!!takte habang nagtre-training kame lagi syang nasa tabi ko at parang ungoy na kapit na kapit kainis hayssss!!!

Napa higa nalang ako sa malambot kong kama,but I have this weird feeling na parang bumibilis ang tibok ng puso ko satuwing malapit si Damuho sa'kin,don't misunderstood me,wala akong romantic feelings para kay damuho iba kasi eh...feel ko we're somehow connected.

Kanina habang nagtre-training kame tapos lapit sya ng lapit sa'kin,hindi ko alam pero sumasakit ang batok ko hindi mismo yung batok ko huh pero yung balat na naroroon.

Agad naman akong napa lapit sa salamin at tumitig sa aking reflection at dahan-dahang hinawi ang buhok sa may kanan ko,then there it is,ang balat ko na kulay rosas oo tama kayo ng nabasa kulay rosas ito at para itong infinity na may korona sa ibabaw.

Hindi ko ito pinansin nung una,nung unang nagkita kami ni Damuho bigla nalang sumakit ang balat ko pero dahil sa inis ko noon sa kanya ay hindi ko ito inintindi hanggang sa magdaan ang mga araw.

Napa buntong hininga nalang ako habang nakatitig parin dun sa balat ko,hindi naman ito sumasakit simula nung pagkabata ko.

Hindi parin ako makatulog,napa tulala muna ako saglit hanggang sa maalala ko ang libro na dinala ko naalala nyo pa ba ang librong may pamagat na 'White Shadow kingdom'?

Agad akong lumapit sa bedside table ko at kinuha ang libro roon saka ako umupo sa upuang naka harap sa bintana at nagsimulang magbasa.

______________👑______________

'The kingdom of White Shadow or known as the light kingdom, because of it's live and Colorful surroundings.

The kingdom has been the most beautiful and lively place in the magic world,Except for His Majesty,King Hellion Melord Light Shadow or more known as the all time Cold hearted king,all of his people never disobeyed him because of his terror and strict way of ruling.

But his kingdom never felt horrified nor lonely,even the king hellion is a Cold hearted king he never left his people unhappy and sorrowful.

Sooner the king met a Young lady whose name is Anasthasia Dark Milann the only child of a simple family who lives in the town of White Shadow.

Even though they have opposite attitude and kinds of living,the Lady who's now the Queen of White shadow kingdom/light kingdom made the King's heart warmth and melt it's coldness.

After a year her Majesty got pregnant and gave birth not knowing that she will have a twin babies,first she gave birth to a very handsome Prince named Polaris Milann Light Shadow,minutes had pass a healthy Princess showed up but one thing they got scared of and it's because the princess didn't even cry nor move,so the healer slap it's butt three times,still it didn't cry so they check it's heartbeat but the princess is already dead.

The King and Queen got the incomparable sadness because of their lifeless little princess and because of that,the Goddess of Life showed up and carry the lifeless pricess and look on its beautiful angelic face with adoration.

The Goddess asked the Queen and king what is the lifeless princess name they just cried and didn't respond,so the Goddess gave the lifeless princess a gift.

And it is a Second Life,the Majesties are so happy because of it but that happiness turn into sadness because of what the goddess said.

~She will live but not with you,
She will live alone when she wakes up in their tenth birthday,
She will be powerful and highest of all,
She will live between Life and death,
She won't feel anything just to be the most strongest,
She won't know anything,
But don't worry when the right time comes the twin will cross the same path and only the both of them will recognize each other specially the twin's birth marks that symbolize as their connection with each other~

The goddess said while looking at the Princess,the Majesties stayed shock in sadness but sooner the Queen nods her head and agreed while her tears are still flowing down from her sad eyes,she wants to see the princess alive and she knows the destiny will let them meet each other again.

The Goddess asked again the Princess name but the queen stayed still while looking at her lifeless daughter so the king spoke up and named his daughter next to his and planted a soft kiss in the princess's forehead.

~~Helliazy Dark Milann Light Shadow...

________________________

Biglang nanikip ang dibdib ko pagkatapos itong basahin,ano ang ibig sabihin nito?bakit ngayon ko lang ito nabasa?then a tear escape from my eye napa kapit ako sa bintana habang naka tingin sa pangalan ko na naka sulat sa huling pahina ng libro.

"Is this the right time?"mangiyak-ngiyak kong tanong sa sarili.
"But how?ni hindi ako nakilala ni Polaris ng kakambal ko"sabi ko sasarili habang mangiyak-ngiyak parin.

Hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko,pano na ito?pano ko sasabihin kay pol na magkapatid kami?pano kung ipagtabuyan nya ako at ng aking tunay na magulang?pano kung hindi sila maniwala?

Napa hagulgol nalang ako habang yakap yakap ang libro na syang may alam ng lahat.

😎
👇🏻
🌟