The Concert

"Omg!! Thank you soo much Mum!!" Jess shouted and hugged her mum before running to her bedroom to take a picture of her tickets to put on Instagram. "I can't believe I'm actually going to see Rixton live!!" Jess laid on her bed imagining if she actually met the boys.

"They are just perfection!! I really hope I meet them!!" Jess was talking to her best friend, Bob, on the phone. "You're soo lucky!! I wish I could see a band live!!" Said Bob. "Well....that's the thing, you're coming with me!!" They both screamed down the phone.

***3 months later***

"Omg!! We're here!!" Jess and Bob looked around, they were speechless. The lights dimmed and four boys ran out on the stage. Four very, very sexy boys. Jake stepped up to the microphone, "Hello guys! Thanks for coming! For those of you who don't know, we go by the name of Rixton!" The screams were deafening. "Put me on speakerphone, I know your not alone, enough is enough, I only call when I'm drunk" Jake, Charley and Danny's angelic voices filled the room (along with the deafening fangirl screams).

Jess and Bob had the time of their lives, singing every word of every song.

***An hour and a bit later***

"Thankyou everyone!! We've been Rixton, and you've been awesome!!" A very sweaty band ran off stage as the lights slowly came on. Jess and Bob were just about to leave when Danny walked up to them and asked them to come backstage for a moment!! When Jess and Bob got there, there were 3 sweaty cute boys!! Jake stood up, he seemed nervous...

💙💚💛💜Authors Note💙💚💛💜

Heyy guys!! So this is my first chapter of my first fan fic, do ya like it? Tell me what you think in the comments please!!