The Date

***Jake's POV***

Jess and Bob then waved goodbye and left.

"Yesss Jakeyboi!!" Charley gave me a nudgie.

"Well done bro!!" Danny bro hugged me.

"Get in there mate, she'll be in ya bed by tomorrow night!!" Lewi patted me hard on the back.

I just stood there in silence. I couldn't believe what had just happened. The most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on agreed to go on a date with me!! I slowly started to smile to myself then I realised that the boys were stood around me, staring at me. I laughed at their comments they had made and we got out some beers to celebrate, the boys put some loud music on and started dancing, I just sat down in the corner with my bottle of beer and saw that I had a text from Jess.

***Jess' POV***

As soon as I got home I added Jake's number into my contacts, Jake💚 (along with the other boys) I decided to text Jake since we didn't really sort out our date.

Me: Heyy Jake! It's me, Jess! I was just wondering what are the arrangements for tomorrow :) xx

Jake: Oh, hey!! Umm, remind me, what's tomorrow? xx

Me: Our date, silly!! ;) xx

Jake: Oh yeh, silly me!! :) Well, how about we meet at the park at 4:00pm :) xx

Me: Great!! What's the dress code? ;) xx

Jake: Casual will be fine ;) xx

Me: Ok, see you tomorrow handsome!! :) xx

Jake: See you tomorrow beautiful!! :) xx

***The Next Day***

So!! Today's the day!! The day that I go on a date with Mr Jake Peter Roche!!

***Jake's POV***

OMFG, today's the day and I'm so nervous!! Never before has a girl made me feel this way. Usually, I'm fine when asking a girl out, but yesterday, I could barely say a word!! Anyway, after lunch I decided to have a long bath, and I mean long. When I got out I realised that it was 3:00pm!! I had better start getting ready!! I decided to wear a white T-shirt with a red and white checked shirt. Then I picked out my light blue jeans with the bottom bits rolled up. Finally, to finish of my outfit, my hat and sunglasses!! Shit, it was 3:50pm, I had spent too much time admiring myself in the mirror!! I quickly grabbed my wallet off of the side and slipped it in my back pocket before practically running out of the door!! (Locking it behind me of course)

Phew, luckily Jess wasn't there yet when I got to the park. I sat down on an old wooden bench and waited for her. Then I spotted her walking towards me so I got up and started to walk towards her. Woah, she looked beautiful!! She was wearing a cute superdry jumper and, hey!! Snap with the jeans!! She had light blue jeans with the bottom bits rolled up!! Her hair was straight and she didn't have any makeup on, just how I like a girl!! When we reached each other I gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek.

***Jess' POV***

Aaw, he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek!! What a true gentlman!!

"Hey!" He said "You look stunning by the way." He said and winked at me.

"Aaw thanks!! You don't look too bad yourself!!" I said, we laughed.

"Why thankyou!! I do try!!" He said while laughing. "Well I was thinking we could have a nice walk around the park and then I have a little surprise for you!" He said putting his arm around me.

"That sounds lovely!" I said. We started walking and talking. After a little while, Jake's phone buzzed in his pocket. He took his arm off of me to look who had texted him. I felt bare without his arm around me, I had got used to it being there.

"Ugh, sorry about that, it was just Lewi being nosy!!" He said when he put his phone back in his pocket.

"What did he say?" I asked curiously.

"He wanted to know how things were going so I told him to back off and stop being such a nosy bastard!!" He said, we both laughed. Then he put his arm back around me, that was better. "Your laugh is adorable." He turned and looked at me.

"Not as adorable as yours!"

"That's debatable!" He said, making me laugh again. That's one of the many things I love about Jake, he never fails to make me laugh!

After a bit more walking and talking, Jake announced that it was time for my surprise! He told me to close my eyes so I did. He then led me very carefully to a restaurant. I opened my eyes, "Aaw Jake!! But you told me to dress casually!!" He stepped back and looked at me.

"You look perfectly fine to me!" Aaw he's such a cutie!! We walked in and Jake led me to a table for two. He pulled out my chair for me to sit down before he sat down opposite me. We ordered our drinks and food and we sat and talked even more.

Whilst we were waiting for dessert Jake suddenly stopped talking and just stared at me.

"What?!" I said laughing.

"Oh, nothing." Jake said, still staring.

We looked into each other's eyes in silence until we were disturbed by the waiter bringing our dessert.

"Umm, excuse me, sir, ma'am?"

"Oh, sorry! I was just admiring my beautiful...friend" Jake turned to the waiter.

"Friend?" The waiter asked whilst gently placing our desserts on the table.

"Umm, yeh, I guess so..." Jake said, then he sat there thinking.

When we finished our dessert, Jake cleared his a throat and said to me, "So Jess, I've been thinking and..."

"What is it Jake, you're making me nervous!!" I said smiling.

"Well, umm....are we official now?" He seemed so nervous, I didn't know what to say! He was asking me to be his girlfriend! This was a huge decision, I needed a little time to think.

"Excuse me a moment." I said getting up and going to the toilets.

I panicked a little bit. I rang my best friend, Bob, no answer. I rang my other best friend, Annie. She picked up almost straight away.

"Hey Jess!! What's up?"

"Annie, I need your help."

"Yeh sure, what's up hun?"

"Well basically, you know I'm on a date with Jake?"

"Yeh."

"Well I'm currently hiding in the toilets of this restaurant he brought me to because he asked me if we were official and I didn't know what to say!"

"What do you mean? I thought you loved him?"

"Well yeh, I think so, I mean, I'm pretty sure but I don't want people to think that I go out with him just because he's famous and my favourite member of my favourite band?! Annie help meee!!" I was really panicking now.

"Jess, calm down! All I can say is to go with your heart."

"Ok Annie, thanks!"

"You're welcome hun, bye!! Good luck!!"

"Thanks!! Bye!!" I hung up. I took a deep breath and walked out of the toilets and sat down opposite Jake.

"So?" Jake said, confused and even more nervous.

💙💚💛💜 Authors Note 💙💚💛💜

Ooh, cliffhanger!!! What will Jess say?!?! Ahah, don't forget to vote, comment and follow!! Ly guys!! 😘