The talk

***Jess' POV***

Jake stood up, he seemed nervous...

"Umm...hi..." He seemed really shy, not how I expected him to be at all!!

"Errr...hi..." I was so unbelievably nervous, I didn't know what to say or do or anything. I just didn't want to look like an idiot.

There was an awkward silence after I said hi, I was staring at the floor because I thought I had done something wrong. The silence continued for another couple of seconds until Lewi jumped up and muttered something into Jakes ear before putting one arm around me and one around Jake, pulling us closer together. Wow. Lewi fucking Morgan had his arm around me. He was sweaty but I didn't care.

***Lewi's POV***

The awkward silence between them two was killing me, I had to step in.

"Looks like I'll have to get this started for ya!" I muttered in Jake's ear. I put my arm around the girl Jake wanted to come back stage and my other arm around Jake, pulling them close towards me.

"So what's your name then?"

"Umm, Jess" you could tell she was really shy.

"Well, we both know that this is Jake so there's no need to ask him!" I said pulling Jake around. Jess giggled.

"So basically Jess, Jake saw you in the crowd, thought you were cute and told Danny to bring you backstage so he he could ask you out on a date!" I said really fast whilst Jake stared at the floor, he was obviously embarrassed that I had to tell her because he was too shy to.

"So, we'll leave you two to it!" I signalled to the other boys and the boy Jess came in with to leave the room and give them some privacy, even though we all had our ears pressed against the door listening in on their conversation.

***Jess' POV***

Omfg, The Jake Peter Roche thought I was cute and wanted to ask me out on a date?!?! Wtaf?! Am I dreaming?!

I tucked my hair behind my ear, I could feel myself blushing and smiling uncontrollably.

"So..umm...yeh, basically what Lewi said..." Jake said. He was shuffling his feet like a little kid, still staring at the floor.

I walked a bit closer to him and lifted his head up and kept my hand on his chin. "Are you blind?" I said, we both giggled. God, his laugh is adorable.

"No." He said, we were now looking into each other's eyes (even though he was a bit taller than me). "I think your adorable Jess." I couldn't help but blush and smile uncontrollably. "I really would like to go on a date with you, I mean, if that's ok with you?" He looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. I giggled, "of course that is ok with me." I said calmly trying my best to contain my excitement. "Great!!" Jake practically shouted!! (He obviously couldn't contain his!) He was so adorable, he was like a little kid that has just been told he was getting a puppy for Christmas!! He calmed himself down, "Sorry..." He said, he seemed a bit embarrassed by his little burst of happiness. "It's fine" I whispered in his ear as he pulled me in for a hug.

***Lewi's POV***

Me and the boys heard everything. How adorable?! I may seem tough on the outside but I'm a big softie when it comes to romance and relationships.

Me, the boys and Jess' friend slowly opened the door and walked in. Jake and Jess were still hugging, cuties.

Jess and her friend (who we now know is called Bob) stayed a little while longer and we exchanged phone numbers and got to know each other etc. It was actually really fun!!

"We better get going Jess" Bob said standing up. Jess sighed and stood up, Jake stood up with her and they hugged (I'm actually kinda jealous of how cute they are already, and they're not even official yet!!).

"Thanks for a great time!!" Bob said. Jess and Bob then waved goodbye and left.

💙💚💛💜 Authors Note 💙💚💛💜

Hey guys!! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!! Love you all!!😘