The Tour (2)

***Jake's POV***
"I love you"
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Why did I say that?! Shit.
"Ready to go Jake?" Danny interrupted the awkward moment. I replied by slowly nodding my head, not taking my eyes off of Jess. And she didn't take her eyes off of me. We were staring into each other's eyes. Like we were in some sort of trance.
"Jake?" I could see Danny looking at me through the corner of my eye.
"Mmhmm" I slowly backed away from Jess, leaving her with Jenny. I didn't wave. Neither did she. We just stared at each other. It was weird. And I didn't know what to say or what to do. So I just stared.
***Jess' POV***
As the boys slowly disappeared into the crowd of people, Jenny turned to me and saw me staring into space with tears in my eyes.
"Jess? Are you ok?"
"Yeh...I-I'm just gonna miss him..."
"Him?"
"Them...I meant them..."
***2 months later***
"We're now on our way!!" Jenny was on the phone to Danny. The boys have almost finished their tour, today is the last show in New York and me and Jenny are on our way to watch them. I haven't spoken to Jake since he left...I can't...not after what he said...the same three words have been replaying in my head ever since he left. He's called me and texted me constantly but I've just had to ignore him. Jenny's overly excited voice interrupted my thoughts.
"C'mon!! We'll be late!!"
"Mmhmm..." I followed her, dragging my feet.
"Oh come on! Listen, I heard what Jake said before he left..."
"What?!"
"I'm sure he meant it in a friendly way!"
"Mmm...maybe..."
"Cheer up!! You get to see all the boys!! Now hurry up!!" Jenny grabbed my arm and dragged me along with her. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't wait to see the boys! It's just that I thought that things might be awkward between me and Jake...it could've ruined our friendship...and that's the last thing I want to happen...
***at the concert***
Fuck. This takes me back to 4 months ago. When me and Bob went to see Rixton for the first time ever. Speaking of Bob, I haven't seen him since I left school a few weeks ago. We kinda fell out just before we left...
Towards the end of the concert Jake stared at me. He stepped up to the microphone, still staring at me. "And this last song...I'd like to dedicate it the most beautiful best friend I've ever had..." I could see tears filling his eyes but he fought them back and smiled "and I'm not talking about Charley!" I giggled to myself and the boys started playing and Jakes voice filled the room. He sang Let Me Love You. Was he trying to tell me something? He didn't take his eyes off of me during the whole song, it was kinda weird but I couldn't help but smile, and he smiled back.
***after the concert***
As soon as I got backstage I ran to Jake and gave the tightest hug I could!
***Jake's POV***
When I went off stage I saw Jess running towards me, I opened my arms ready for the biggest hug ever. And that's exactly what I got. I squeezed her tightly and picked her up and spun her around. She giggled and whispered in my ear "You're a cutie" I smiled and kissed her cheek "I know I am" I wanted to ask her why she didn't answer my calls or texts, I was worried sick about her. But I kind of knew why... I was so caught up in the moment of the hug and the kiss on the cheek that I asked a stupid question...
"Will you go on another date with me?" As soon as I said it she pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. I was pretty sure I knew what the answer was gonna be, so I just looked at the floor...
"Jake..." Her voice was flat and she lifted my head up and her face seemed emotionless but then a huge smile spread across her face "Yes, I will."

💙💚💛💜 Authors Note 💙💚💛💜
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is kinda short! I felt so evil leaving you on that cliff hanger at the end of the last chapter!! 🙈 Btw, I have a new twitter account especially for Rixton imagines, check it out ~ @xRIXTONIMAGINEx thanks! And don't forget to vote, comment, follow, share and bla bla bla!! 😂😘