𝐢. 𝘢𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 | '𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 '

15 votes for next chapter!

𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺 1𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭

"April fools bitch" the brunette woke up to water ok her bed and face. She looked to the door of her room where her older sister was stood cackling like a witch.

"the fuck was that for, dumbass"

"For existing" the older brunette's sister, maddie winked at her. After seeing the look on her sisters face she laughed, "just kidding it's April fools you should of expected me to do something to you lmao"

The brunette rolled her eyes, obnoxiously. "Yanno if you keep rolling ur eyes like that, there gonna stay like that"

"good maybe then I won't have to see ur dumbass, everyday" maddie put her hand in defence. geesh, she muttered. "I heard that dumbass, anyways if u don't mind I'm gonna go and shower so get tf out. Ok bye sister"

"whatever" the dirty blonde, maddie waved her sister off as she walked out laughing, hysterically.

Crazy witch, the brunette muttered. She walked into her bathroom, undressed and got into the hot shower. After she got out, she put on a pair of slightly ripped jeans, crop top and vans. She brushed her hair and decided to straighten her hair, and put on a minimum of make up.

the brunette walked downstairs to her mom making pancakes for breakfast. She coughed to get her mom's attention. "Oh hey honey, I'm making you some pancakes now. They should be ready in under 5" she smiled

"ok mom, just call me when they're ready" her mom nodded in response as she walked into the living room, where her sister was already sat watching tv. She sister snatched that tv remote out of her sister's hand and put on an episode of 'victorious'

"Why tf did you do that?"

"Because you watch boring shit, anyways who doesn't want to watch victorious tf, dumbass" the brunette remarked, sassily.

"girls stop arguing. Kenzie, pancakes are ready!" The two girls looked up after hearing there mom shout at them for arguing once again.

the brunette walked into the kitchen, after smelling the delicious scent of pancakes. She walked over to the table and took a seat in front of a pile of pancakes. "These look amazing mom, thanks!" She said as she devoured the pancakes.

after finishing her stack of pancakes, she checked her phone and saw that her bestfriend, Annie had texted her she was outside over 2 minutes ago. "I've gotta go mom, Annie's here. Thanks again tehe" she kissed her mom's cheek.

the brunette ran out the door after grabbing her bag and walked into Annie's car. "Hey sister" she greeted Annie, as she started the engine again.

They started a conversation until a startbucks came into view. They turned to eachother and grinned, "are u thinking what I'm thinking hehe" they said at the same time as Annie drove to the direction of starbucks.

They drank their pink drinks until school came into view. They eternally groaned and plastered a forced smile on there faces, seeing as there popular they have to look happy atleast most of the time.

"I swear schools trying to kill me" Kenzie whispered into Annie's ear as they walked to their lockers. Annie laughed as she nodded in agreement. "Ikr I feel like I'm being trapped, trapped in literal hell"

Once they opened their lockers and took their books out they needed for the day, they walked side by side to english.

"ah so good of you to join us, Kenzie and Annie" the grumpy old teacher, groaned at the two bestfriends as they walked in a minute late. "So glad to be here" Kenzie sarcastically, stated.

! authors note !

damn over 600 words for a first chapter. That is the most I've even written for a first chap I-

This actually didn't flop as much as I thought it would, also this involves nothing to do with the dare. It's more of a start to the April fools pranks ya feel.

Also I'm writing this at 1am oops, but like my writing be rlly good wth. Is 1am just the time to be writing or what-

Also opinions on this chapter?

Vote and comment queens !🧚🏽‍♀️