𝐯𝐢. 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅 | ' 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 '

16 votes for next chapter!

𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 2𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭

it was finally the end of the day, and boy was Mackenzie happy. all day so far, all she had heard around her was muttering about her and johnny. it was getting to the point where she wanted nothing more then to punch everybody, but she couldn't. so as soon the bell went, she was quick to collect her stuff and shove it in her bag and speed out of the classroom.

as she walked, she noticed annie at her locker, which wasn't far from hers. slightly pushing people out of the way, she made it to her locker, where she placed some books in and then made her way to where her bestfriend was.

"hi bitch" she grinned as she jumped on annie, making her turn around.

"geez, u could of given me a heart attack" the brunette joked as she slammed her locker shut and placed a arm around her bestfriend. "so whats up with u"

annie questioned as she saw a look of. annoy-ance, now placed on kenzie's face.

"well all day, all i've heard is everybody muttering about me and johnny. probably thinking i can't hear" she spoke as she heard gossips about her behind her.

"you know i can hear u dumbasses" she shouted behind her at the two blondes who were obviously gossiping about her. no doubt about it.

the two blondes looked shocked, and quickly shut up as they walked the other way.

"anyways, it's all i hear and its dumb, like why does it matter this much"

annie nodded, understandably. not relating the situation, but understanding why she's annoyed. being popular definitely had it down -falls like this, you do one thing and suddenly everybody is gossiping about it. of course, Mackenzie loved being popular and getting attention like this but when its all she hears, thats when she regrets becoming popular and wishes that she was a nobody.

"have you seen johnny?" kenzie asked as she looked around the last few people still in the halls.

"um no i don't think so"

mackenzie made a slight face of defeat but nonetheless nodded. "why?"

"oh i just wanted to uh ask him something?" she said, but coming out as more of a question.

as they walked out of the doors, they headed towards the car park where kenzie's car was. as they walked toward the brunette's black, range rover. annie stopped her friend as she noticed a specific dirty blonde boy, a few feet infront of them. "there's johnny" she pointed to where the boy was putting his bag away.

"ok, im going to quickly go over, i won't be long!!" she retorted. mhm the other brunette responded as she got into her car, going on her phone as she sat in the passenger seat.

the wind blew as the brunette's hair also began to sway in the wind. she made it towards the dirty blonde boy.

"hi" she spoke as she tapped on the boys shoulder, making him turn around almost immediately.

a small smile appeared on the boys face as he looked at the girl infront of him. "hey" he responded, putting a hand through his haid.

she sighed "i was wondering how ur doing with all the gossiping???, yanno"

he nodded, "eh its ok, but its weird"

"yeah it is but u kinda get used to it" she let out a small laugh.

"well ur probably used to it by now and im definitely am not" he grinned slightly.

"true" she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "well im gonna go now but i'll text you later." she grinned as she leaned into hug him.

he of course, hugged back as he watched the brunette beauty walk back to her car as he went into his.

his stare lingered on the girl for a bit.

! Authors note !

lol hi yall

whoops so i havent updated this in months
- i just lost inspo for this book ngl & i kept
pushing writing another chap for this away
🙈🙈🙈

so sorry this isn't the best- its mostly about
kenz ngl oof

vote and comment queens !🧚🏽‍♀️