𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 | ' 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 '

18 votes for next chapter!

𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 3𝘳𝘥 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭

since last night aka friday, mackenzie had been prepping an outfit for what she preferred to call a hangout but it was in fact a 'date'. after doing the dare, it had taken awhile for it to actually sink into her brain, as to what she was really about to do.

laying on the chair under her desk was the outfit she had decided on. she made the decision before she went to bed. the outfit consisting of skinny jeans with a belt, a top that u tie with a random jacket - she found in the bottom of her wardrobe - and some doc martins to finish it off with. she also spotted her favourite bracelet and rings beforehand, placing that with her fit too.

it was only 3pm when Mackenzie had made the decision to start getting ready as she looked at the time, and remembered that the date was organised to be at 6pm. and normally she took up to 2 and half hours to get ready.

"mads!!" Mackenzie could be heard yelling her sisters name across the house. "have u seen my straighteners???"

maddie replied almost instantly, "are u sure u didn't misplace them again in ur bathroom? because for once i actually haven't got them"

"um ok i'll check, thanks mads" she responded as she walked into her bathroom. almost immediately spotting her straighteners, that she misplaced for at least the 10th time this week.

the brunette started to straighten her hair, before doing anything else. as she had a shower earlier and her hair was a bit of a mess or at least thats what she thought. afterwards, she placed her makeup on her bathroom counter and started applying some concealer to any spots she had, and lipgloss to her lips. then clipping a necklace around her neck as she walked back into her room.

by the time she had finished doing her hair and makeup, it had been over a hour. meaning she had only another hour and half to put her outfit on, which was the least stressful part, which she was thankful for.

once she had put the outfit on, she made sure to tie the top tightly around her waist as she went to her mirror and checked herself out. placing one of her bracelets on her wrist and two rings on her fingers. she was ready.

***

on the other hand johnny had yet to start getting ready although it was 4:30 already but he personally thought it wouldn't take him long to get ready. he just knew he had to be out by 5:30 to get Mackenzie.

he had also planned his outfit out prior, although it didn't take as long or as much consideration as it was for Mackenzie. but he still took as long to choose an outfit. his outfit consisted of black slightly ripped jeans, a top that he found in his wardrobe - that he didn't even know he had - with his nike airforces. a jacket aswell.

eventually johnny had put the outfit on as he looked in his mirror. he brushed his hair through his naturally dried and fluffy hair, as he placed it to one side of his head. before walking down the stairs, he placed one of his rings on.

"i'm going out now! bye." johnny shouted as his voice echoed for a few seconds. not getting any acknowledged answers from his family members until he opened then shut the front door, walking down his drive way and to his car which he went in.

as he drove down a few blocks from his house,
music playing from the radio as he made it to Mackenzie's house. he knew her address from all the times he had picked up or dropped off lauren, which was countless times. he got his phone out and texted the brunette that he was outside.

to which a few seconds later, the brunette beauty walked out of her house and towards his car. he had opened the passenger door ready, being the gentlemen he was.

"you look gorgeous btw" he grinned to the brunette as she sat down. a slight blush was visible on her cheeks as she thanked him. "you look clean up nice" she complimented back.

! Authors note !

hi bebs lol

i made sure to include both johnny's and kenzie's pov in this.

i hope yall liked this, as this writing style
was kinda diff to my normal one🙈

vote and comment queens !🧚🏽‍♀️