𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 | '𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢 '

12 votes for next chapter!

𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺 1𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭

The brunette swiftly sat down on her chair of the table again, as Annie, Nadia and Lauren looked at her. She cheekily, smiled at them not saying anything.

"soo, wanna spill the tea then?" Nadia broke the silence with a question that her, Lauren and Annie all wanted to know.

"mkay, I just asked him if he wanted to go a date and he said yes." she breathed out, "so I gave him my number and now I guess we gotta organise a date"

all three girls looked at eachother, surprised that it was that easy. "And he really said yes, that quickly?" Lauren questioned in a shook tone.

Kenzie muttered mhm, then turning back to her food.

The dirty blonde on the other hand, stood in the same spot for a few more minutes until he walked back to the canteen.

He spotted his friends, in yet another convo and walked over to them. When he sat down, all three boys stopped and looked up at him.

Darius - opened his mouth to speak first "what happened bro?"

Johnny lowkey smiled to himself before replying, "well once we walked out the canteen, we stoped by the lockers and she asked me on a date"

"she even asked for my number, boys" he winked

Asher set his head on his hand, "so ur telling us that the Kenzie Ziegler asked you on a date?" to say the least all the boys were shook. "Well not to brag but yEs"

"well you scored yourself a good one" hayden laughed, looking at Johnny as he blushed (iTs rOsAcEa)

! Authors note !

This is so bad OMG

this is so embarrassingly rushed and messy lmao I hate it but I cba oOps

anywhore, vote for my new book on my main acc (fairysums) "spotlight" for clear skin ;)

Vote and comment queens !🧚🏽‍♀️