𝐢𝐯. 𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘱

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 | '𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘱 '

12 votes for next chapter!

𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺 2𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭

Mackenzie walked through the hall - her long, brunette hair cascading her back. she caught glimpse of the dirty blonde boy at his locker.

she must of been looking in his direction for a while because when the dirty blonde turned around he made eye contact with the brunette.

they shared a simple smile from across the hallway - until Mackenzie saw her friends looking at her from opposite her.

"so kenzo we saw your little moment with johnnyo over there" Annie smirked as she shoved Kenzie on the shoulder as a joke.

Kenzie's mouth opened as she pretended to be confused. "y'all heard everybody gossiping about Kenz and Johnny?" Lauren questioned.

the three friends looked at one another then Kenzie, "Kenzie?". but kenzie wasn't paying attention and was instead staring in the direction of the dirty blonde boy.

"and she's not listening-"

suddenly, Kenzie snapped back to reality, "huh?"

"oh nothing except u weren't listening and instead u were looking at johnnyboi"

Mackenzie made an 'o' shape with her mouth before she glanced down at the floor awkwardly. Annie took one glance and Mackenzie, "Omg your not getting feelings for him right?"

"uh.... no" she shook her head "me gaining feelings for him uh never" she mouthed to Lauren "no offence".

as the friends walked together to first period, they walked past multiple people gossiping about Kenzie and Johnny.

"Omg have you heard about Kenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando dating?"

"the most popular girl having a crush on the nerd of the school, imagine"

"what a joke, they actually think were believing that Mackenzie Ziegler would downgrade that far lmao"

Mackenzie saw Johnny walking across from her, she figured he must of heard them, because his shoulders were slumped.

she looked at him sympathetically, mouthing "don't listen to them!"

he smiled back.

! Authors note !

yo I'm back to updating good ass
chapters and not crap ones-

lol enjoy :))))

vote and comment queens !🧚🏽‍♀️