𝐢𝐢. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 | '𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 '

12 votes for next chapter!

𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺 1𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭

It was finally lunch, and both the brunette girl's were glad. They had just finished maths, boring. "That was a hella boring lesson" Kenzie groaned, dramatically. As she whined to her brunette bestfriend as they walked to the canteen.

"True, true"

as the brunette finished her sentence they had made it to their usual table. Where all their friends sat already in conversations. "Hi sisters" Kenzie started up a conversation as she sat down, dragging Annie next to her.

"What's up losers" Nadia - one of both the brunette's closest friends asked. Kenzie sighed, "just another shit lesson, ya feel"

"r e l a t e" everybody - said in agreement to Kenzie's statement.

"Did y'all see that Asston arbin got pied in the face by Hayden summerall" Nadia - laughed as she thought back to first period when asston got pied. "Ah shit, I wish I saw that" Kenzie laughed.

"On the topic of April fools pranks, who's turn is it this year to do, the annual April fools prank?" Lauren pointed out after she had been quiet for bit.

In their group, ever since beginning of highschool they had each taken a turn to pull an April fools prank on a student or teacher.

And ever since it has just turned into an annual thing to choose who was gonna go the prank this year.

Last year, it was Annie's turn and we dared her to prank the grumpy old, maths teacher. She had put glue on his chair so when he went to get up in class, he ripped his trousers infront of a whole class. After that he quit.

"I think this year it's only fair that Kenzie does it!" Annie said as she looked at her bestfriend, "She hasn't done one since the beginning"

"fair enough" Kenzie said - not expecting what the dare was too be. "Ok tell me the dare and I'll do it right now"

"ok, give us a moment" Nadia, Lauren and Annie said to Kenzie as they turned into a huddle.

"So I think we should dare her to ask somebody out" annie whispered, "oh yes, she hasn't dated in ages anyway!" Nadia said, "but who woeful we dare her to ask out, it could be like the polar opposite of her"

"well, you might not like this idea Lauren but maybe Johnny?" Annie stated as she shot Lauren an innocent smile. Lauren sighed, "well it's not a bad idea as long as he doesn't get hurt tho, it's not like he's genuinely gonna say yes tho"

"or will he" Nadia joined in. Lauren sent a glare - nadia's way. "just joking"

"Ok, we've got one and you can't back out ok?" Kenzie looked at her three bestfriends suspiciously, "hm ok, tell me what I gotta do"

"We dare you to ask Johnny Orlando out!" they said at the same time.

Kenzie looked speechless for a second. "You mean that weirdly amazing at music nerd, who's also laur's brother?"

"Mhm" they hummed.

"And your ok with this?" Kenzie indirectly asked Lauren. "Yep, go ahead just don't hurt him when you tell him the truth, yeah?"

"of course, I would never want to hurt his feelings" she smiled, "anyways where is he?"

the brunette said as she looked around the packed canteen. She looked back at her friends to see them pointing at the back where indeed Johnny was sat with Darius, Hayden and Asher.

"Wish me luck" she muttered as she stood up and made her way over to Johnny who was in a conversation with Hayden.

when she finally stood infront of Johnny, she took a deep breath. "Hey, can I please talk too Johnny?"

the other boys looked at eachother and shrugged their shoulders. "Sure" Kenzie smiled at him as she took his hand and pulled him out the canteen and by the lockers.

"So what did you want to talk?" johnny asked, as he looked at the nervous brunette playing with her hands, infront of him.

She took a deep breathe. "hi, so I was wondering if you wanted to like go out with me?"

"Like a date?"

"yes, a date" she smiled.

"uh sure."

"Ok, well let me put my number in ur phone and I'll text you later?"

the dirty blonde looked slightly taken aback but nevertheless handed his phone to the brunette. She put her digits in and handed his phone back to him.

"well see you around" she smiled as she leaned into kiss his cheek.

as she walked back into the canteen. The dirty blonde stood, shocked as he held his hand on the exact spot that the brunette had kissed him.

! authors note  !

lmao wow, that was pretty heated-

johnnyboi's pretty flustered oops

and once again I'm writing and publishing this at 1am oops

also why do I lowkey prefer this book to any of my books on my main- (fairysums )

#selfpromobros

Vote and comment queens !🧚🏽‍♀️