1

Laughter echoed through the water and I grinned.

"Are you enjoying your visit to Poseidonis?" I asked.

"It's so pretty." Dinah said. "I never thought you could have architecture like this at these depths."

"The buildings utilize magic similar to that which is in the amulets you are wearing." Mera spoke. "It is not the same as the magic which our ancestors used to facilitate our survival but it is close enough."

I wrapped an arm around my wife. "If you would like you could go observe some classes at the Conservatory. Kaldur should be returning with the others soon."

As I said that, I could see them swim into the room. Kaldur saluted me before he and his friends sat down.

"It's weird to see you relaxed." Barry said.

"The king does not worry about the welfare of his kingdom while he is here, because he can easily defend it. And he can easily defend our queen, though I wish he would take my recommendation and assign more guards to her detail."

"As I wish you would not be so overprotective Orm." Mera said.

Bruce opened his mouth to speak, but yelling interrupted him.

"You cannot go in there!"

"You do not have permission!"

"Stop!"

A figure darted through the doors and guards followed after it. The figure made a beeline for Mera and I. Orm put himself between us.

The figure ran into him and arms wrapped around his torso. Long strands floated in the water.

"Hi Orm!"

"You cannot enter either!"

I turned, expecting a fight. Instead I smiled.

"Perseus, how many times do I have to tell you not to try to tackle them?"

"Mom, how many uncles do I have who don't want to murder me? I am taking advantage of these two."

Orm chuckled. "It is good to see you again Percy."

"Wait. Who is this, Aquaman?" Oliver asked.

"Your Highnesses." Kaldur swam over. "It is an honor to meet you in person."

"This is my sister Sally and her daughter Percy."

"So you're a princess?" Megan swam over to Sally.

My sister smiled. "Technically yes, but I leave all of that stuff to my brothers. I like the surface better than undersea. I have a lot of happy memories up there. Percy, how about you let Orm go?"

Percy groaned and pulled away from Orm. "But he's warm."

"That means you're a princess too right?" Artemis looked at her. "You don't really act like one."

"Because I don't like that title. I hate being treated differently just because of who I am." Percy shrugged. "Though it's always fun to see Atlanteans reactions when they realized they were speaking to me without knowing it." She glanced back at the guards whose faces had paled.

"You don't look like your mom." Connor said.

"Yeah, I take after my dad."

"Speaking of which, your father-" I cut off, Percy's glare drilling into me.

"We've talked about this."

Bruce swam forward. "Talked about what?"

"If anything happens to her, I'll probably get killed. It's not a hundred percent but it's up there." I mumbled.

"And then I get killed and then Sally is forced to take up the throne cause we all know nothing's going to happen to her." Orm said.

Sally laughed. "One of the perks of rolling in the sheets with our lord."

"Mom!" Percy's face turned red. "Can you please never say that again?!"

"We'll see. How about you talk to the kids while I speak to your uncles?"

Percy

I nodded and swam over to the group of kids.

"So why would your mother be the only one to survive?" A boy I recognized as Robin asked.

"Has to do with my dad." I said. "But that's not really important. Do you guys want to go explore?"

"We already did."

I sighed. Of course they did. That's the only thing I could think of doing.

"You could tell us what it's like to be a princess." The green girl suggested.

"Well uh...I don't do a lot of stuff like that. I mean sure people will respect me since I'm a princess and-"

A loud explosion cut off the rest of what I was going to say. I shot to my feet, pen in hand.

There was audible fighting from outside and Orm turned to look at me and the kids.

"Get Percy out of here! Now!"

I didn't get a chance to argue with him because I was grabbed and pulled out of the room. I struggled, to no avail. Their grip was too strong.

"Shouldn't you be helping?" Robin looked at Aqualad.

"Protecting the princess is my first priority. It was one of the first orders I received as Aqualad." He didn't look back. A light scanned him.

Aqualad B-02

The- what did Orin call it? Uh, um....Zeta Tube!

The Zeta Tube started glowing and Aqualad walked into it. The light scanned each of us and I sighed when I heard what it called me.

Princess Perseus, Poseidonis Royal Family, C-15

I couldn't complain, mainly because I was thrown in.

I hit the floor and rolled to my feet. I dusted off my clothes and glared at the kids.

"Why'd you do that?!"

"Whoever was attacking would have hurt you. Prince Orm told us to remove you from danger." Green skinned girl said.

"Oh, wow. Danger? I had no idea. I thought the explosion meant we were having cake." I slipped my hand into my pocket. Riptide wasn't there. I must have dropped it.

"You could drop the sarcasm you know." Blonde said.

I rolled my eyes. "Welp, it was nice to meet you but I should really get back undersea. Bye!"

A hand grabbed my shoulder. "We can't let you do that."

"Relax, KF. I disabled outgoing Zeta transmissions. She can't go anywhere." Robin grinned.

Oh, I hope this doesn't...

I hope this doesn't cause something horrible.

"Do you like cookies?" Green girl asked.

"Um, yeah?"

"Great! Come on I think I still have some from my last batch!"

Okay guys

Yell at me for starting another book

Anyway

I have to work the haunted hike for my school tonight

It was supposed to be last week but you know rain

So I'm gonna go regret that life decision

See yah