11

"Your Highness, you should be in bed." Kaldur stood up as I entered the living room.

"I'll be fine. Not the first time I've been attacked and not the first time I've been poisoned." I sat on the couch and stared at the screen. "First time I'm going to get lectured by like eight different people though."

"Babe, Kaldur's right. Chesire's bad news and we don't know what type of poison she used." Wally said.

"If I die, I die."

"You probably shouldn't be saying that in front of people who are supposed to protect you."

I chuckled. "Guys, believe me I don't need you guys to protect me. If I didn't want Chesire finding out how strong I really am, I could have taken her down easily. Like I said, I served in the military-"

"I couldn't find any records of you." Robin interrupted me.

"Fake name remember? I think I might have actually used Ping but I'm not a hundred percent sure about that." I'm so glad Orin refuses to take any deals with Disney. They keep wanting him to provide translators to make localized copies of the movies in exchange for them building a theme park underseas as a tourist destination.

There really wasn't anything in it for Atlantis, aside from a drain on the magic workforce, dealing with more pollution, and stupid Earthers.

"Sure..." Robin rolled his eyes and tried to walk past me. I reached forward and grabbed him. I pulled him into a tight hug, one that he tried to get out of. It was hopeless for him. I've held Nico in a hug looser than this and he couldn't get away.

At least, it was hopeless for him until he elbowed one of my wounds. I cried out in pain, releasing him. In almost an instant, Kaldur was at my side.

I waved him off and lifted my shirt to look down at the bandages wrapped around my stomach. A little bit of red was beginning to stain them, meaning that hit reopened at least one of the wounds. Yay.

"You're less fun than my cousin. And he likes attacking me." I grumbled. Kaldur's eyes widened and he stared at me in concern.

"Your Highness, is your life outside of Atlantis okay?"

"Yeah, we're just violent." I ran my hand through my hair. I yawned. Whatever bit of poison was left in my system was making it hard for me to keep my eyes open.

"Want some coffee?" Artemis asked.

I shook my head. It's not that I'll get hyper, I'll just end up crashing from the caffeine. "I'm fine. Thanks though."

"You look like you're about to pass out." Connor commented.

"Good. Cause I feel like I'm about to." My eyes were starting to hurt and my vision swam. A groan left my lips and I pressed my palms against my eyes.

"Here." Megan handed me a glass of water and some Advil.

"I just need the water."

She nodded and handed me the water. It disappeared from the glass almost as soon as I took it.

"Thirsty?"

"Yeah."

The water was already doing its work, the pressure behind my eyes lessened and I no longer felt like I could fall asleep at the drop of a hat. I got up and took the cup to the sink and washed it out. I tapped the side and it dried instantly before I put it away.

"You shouldn't put it away when it's still wet." Robin said.

"Can I see your phone? I need to call someone."

"Here." Artemis tossed me hers.

I nodded my thanks and immediately dunked it into the water in the sink.

"What the hell?! That's a new phone! I get that you're-"

I started laughing and pulled the phone out before tossing it back to her. "I'm messing with you. One of my powers is I can keep stuff from getting wet and I can dry stuff off. Perks of having royal Atlantean blood. It's said that Lord Poseidon himself has ties to my family."

"So, in theory, could you get rid of the water in a person's body?" Wally asked.

"Not just by touching them. I would have killed a couple of people by now. I'd have to focus to try to do anything like that." My heart seemed to stop beating as my mind wandered to certain things I try not to think about.

My nails dug into my palms and I clenched my jaw. My hands shook and I turned and walked away. "I'm going to go make that call."

My room was quiet and it looked just as I left it, with clothes and blankets strewn around. I kicked the dirty clothes into a pile and picked up the blankets, gritting my teeth when I strained another injury.

A prism rested on my dresser, with a flashlight taped down near it. I turned the flashlight on. The drawer beneath it had a couple drachmas stashed beneath some clothes. I grabbed one and tossed it through the rainbow.

"Fleecy, do me a solid and show me Will at Camp Half-blood please."

The rainbow shifted to show Will sitting at his desk in the infirmary, writing something down.

"Hey, Will."

He glanced up at me and offered a small wave before going back to his work. "What do you want Percy? I'm kinda busy."

"I, uh, I can see that. I was just wondering if you'd be available later."

"As your doctor or as your friend?"

I looked away from him. "Kinda a mix I guess?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him lift his head, giving me his full attention. "Is this about the stuff you refused to talk about?"

"That's a wide range of topics, Will, but yeah. There's some more. I don't know if Nico told you or not, but I can tell you later. Just tell me when you want me to swing by. I'll have to figure out a way to get out of this place I'm staying."

"I thought you were in Atlantis for the month?"

"Things happen. Right now I'm staying with Aquaman's sidekick and his friends."

Will nodded and flipped through the pages of his schedule. "There's nothing scheduled for five tomorrow. I was planning on going to a movie with Nico, but-"

"What about the day after that?"

"I can get you in at three. Are you sure you don't want to come in tomorrow?"

"I'm sure. Have fun on your date."

"It's not a-"

I sliced through the message before he could finish. I turned off the flashlight and sighed.

Let's hope I don't regret this.

Okay guys...

Dreams

Truth

Pick one of those two, whatever one doesn't happen in here is going to happen in a different book

(Probably)

Anyway. I've only eaten half an apple today so I'm gonna find food

See yah