Chapter 1

"Blade, Blade wake up. Its time for school" I heard my dad say while shaking me.

I groaned and pull the blankets over my head before having them pulled off of me. I open one eye to find my dads face next to mine.

I screamed and fell off of my bed and he starts laughing "Can it. Im up. Geez." I grumbled before pushing him out of my room, to get dressed.

I locked the door so his bitch of a girlfriend, Stacy doesn't barge in. I hate when she stays the night.... Anyway! I walked over to my closet and grabbed my black skinny jeans and my black Motionless In White tie shirt and put them on. I brushed my crazy bedhead, grabbed my phone off of the charger and put my dad's song Abigale on and set it on my vanity while I put my eyeliner and mascara on. After i made sure it was perfect, i walked downstairs while putting in one headphone after plugging it in my phone. I pass Stacy, who is sprawled out on the couch, into the kitchen.

My dad was sitting on the counter, thinking very deeply about something.

"What's up dad?" I asked.

He looked at me and sighed, "we need to talk after school."

I nod giving him a look then walked over to him, hugging him. He wrapped his lanky, tattooed arms around me. I love his hugs, but I don't get them very often because of Stacy, she gets so jealous over me. Its really funny.

"I love you Blade." My dad said then kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too, daddy." I said pulling away from him. "Can you give me a ride to school?"

"Yeah, sure." He said hopping off of the counter and grabbing his keys. "Let me tell Stacy."

He walked over to Stacy and shook her, "Babe, I'm taking Blade to school. I'll be back in a few."

I heard her grumble something that sounded like "okay, take the little brat to school." Then fall back to sleep.

My dad and I walked to his car and we both got in. I turned the radio on so its not so quiet. After about 10 minutes, we pull up to my school, and I get out saying goodbye to my dad before he pulled off. I walked into the building to find my boyfriend Garret kissing my best friend Austin. I just stood there with my mouth wide open, staring at them, finally I cleared my throat and Garret turned around and looks at me with guilt in his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something, but I just walked away.

With tears in my eyes, I went to my locker. I put in my combo and opened it, then grabbed my razor blade and hide it in my hoodie sleve. Then I slammed my locker shut and headed to the bathroom.

I went to the very last stall and sat on the toilet, pulling up my sleve, I whispered to myself "I deserve this" and drug the blade across my arm. Blood started oozing from my arm and dripping on the floor.

I made two more cuts before cleaning up the mess and waited for my arm to stop bleeding. I finally got it to stop bleeding and I walked out if the bathroom, avoiding everybody. I hate being in these small hallways, but I guess I have to live with it for 3 more days. Yup. School gets out in three days...

I headed back to my locker to get my stuff for first period, I closed my locker and head to Mrs. Dohanniuk's room. She is the band teacher. I play the drums. I got to her room and she looked up from her desk in her little back room and smilesatme. She sat her stuff down on her desk and came over to hug me. I hugged her back and she said "oh, hun, you look terrible. Are you okay?"

I shook my head and she pulled me in tighter. She stepped away from me and put her hands on my shoulders and said "You can sit out on today if you want."