Chapter 11: Bubbly

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jimin was busy playing with Hansol and also feeding him time to time. Seokjin was with Taehyung in the kitchen or more like Taehyung was looking carefully what Seokjin was cooking.

Jeongguk had left to the pack house as usual before Taehyung even got up. He didn't want to leave Taehyung alone so he called Seokjin who didn't waste time to get there with Jimin. He can't leave him alone even if it's day or night.

"Did Jeongguk-ssi learned cooking from you?" Taehyung asks, sitting on the stool, chin resting on his palm over the counter. Seokjin looks at him and grins.

"Yeah. A lot of it actually. He used to live alone and being a lover of homemade food, he wanted to learn cooking." Seokjin replies and Taehyung hums.

"He makes really yummy japchae." Taehyung says and Seokjin chuckles.

"It's because I taught him how to make it." Seokjin proudly says and Taehyung chuckles.

"You can always tell me what you want to eat. I'll make it for you." Seokjin says but when he looks at Taehyung, the omega looks lost in his thoughts.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Seokjin walks towards him, putting the stove low and the red head looks at him, sighs heavily.

"Nothing." Taehyung says after a moment and Seokjin frowns, definitely not believing it. He takes the seat infront of Taehyung.

"You can tell me anything that's bothering you. You know that." Seokjin says and Taehyung nods, looking down. His heart doesn't want to say it but he has to think logically.

Heart and feelings don't really go hand in hand with rationality and logic.

"The first day I came here, I was supposed to be in the pack house---." Taehyung starts and Seokjin already knows where it's going.

"I was scared at first---but now I have---I have seen the pack house and everyone is really nice so---I--uh---". Taehyung pauses, fidgets with his fingers, doesn't look at Seokjin.

"I'm very thankful for all of you---for Jeongguk-ssi, letting me stay here but I---I feel so bad---I am living for free and---". Taehyung sighs heavily.

"I think I will be fine in the pack house now." Taehyung says, doesn't know why he feels guilty and bad for saying it. He's doing a right thing. That's what he thinks. Seokjin sighs as well.

"Taehyung---how many times do I have to tell you, we want you here---Jeongguk wants you here. Please don't go." Seokjin says as he leans forward, takes Taehyung's hand in his own.

"You can think whatever you want but all of us are so happy that you are with us. Jeongguk is so damn happy to have you here." Seokjin says softly, he talks about Jeongguk more.

"But---I feel bad about---doing nothing and just---he is doing everything for me, paying for my clothes, for Hansol's feeds and I---I am doing nothing for him." Taehyung utters and Seokjin can see the guilt and sadness on his eyes.

Any honorable person would feel bad about this---having to depend on others and do nothing themselves---even Seokjin himself would never live for free in someone's house but he wants Taehyung to know that Jeongguk will be heartbroken if he leaves.

"Taehyung---you can do whatever your heart desires---live here or leave---it's all up to you. But I am going to say one thing---". Seokjin pauses and Taehyung looks at him, waiting.

"Jeongguk will be heartbroken, hurt. He'll only blame himself, thinking it was his fault that you left and I guess you knew he'll do that." Seokjin says and Taehyung shakes his head immediately.