Chapter 22: Nerve

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"I'm going with you. I don't care Jeongguk---I am going---". Taehyung kept saying as Jeongguk was taking him God knows where.

"Jeongguk! My baby is out there, I want to see him!" Taehyung raises his voice, tugs at Jeongguk's arm but the alpha keeps walking and they reach the end of pack house.

"Stay here and do not come out, I'll bring Hansol." Jeongguk says and Taehyung shakes his head.

"He---he needs me, he needs to be with me---".

"Taehyung, please. It's dangerous out there." Jeongguk says. He can hear the loud growls. Taehyung's body starts shaking the moment Jeongguk talks about the danger.

"Hansol. Oh my baby---". Taehyung's eyes water and Jeongguk pecks his forehead, stepping forward, makes Taehyung step back and into a room.

"Stay here." Jeongguk says and Taehyung keeps shaking his head, pleads Jeongguk to take him with him.

"I can't get you in danger too Taehyung, please try to understand." Jeongguk utters, desperately.

"Hansol--". Taehyung cries because he doesn't feel good, he feels like something bad is going to happen.

"I'll bring him to you." Jeongguk says and he closes the door, locks it from the outside because it's the holding place. Taehyung cries Jeongguk's name but the alpha steps back.

Jeongguk's eyes turn red, canines appear, nails sharp and he growls louder, runs towards the chaos.

Jeonggukie, Hansol---please be safe. Taehyung sobs.

Jeongguk tackles many wolves before he reaches the ceremony ground. He doesn't spot Hansol or Seokjin, all others are there.

Namjoon hyung? Jeongguk links.

Seokjin and Hansol are safe. Don't worry. Namjoon links back. They eventually take down the Lotus wolves.

"How did this happen?!" Yunho says angrily, not getting how the security and the tracking wolves lacked.

But just then, a member of the pack comes running towards them, looking horrified.

"Sian---Sian has escaped." He says and Jeongguk feels an ache in his heart as if something is not right.

"Do not let anyone escape!" Yunho yells and Hoseok, along with other wolves run to the borders.

"This attack was a distraction. Their main aim was to get Sian out and they fucking succeeded!" Yunho growls. He feels weak as if he failed as a pack leader.

"Where's Seokjin hyung?" Jeongguk asks.

"In the pack house." Jimin says. The moment he says these words, Jeongguk rushes towards the place. He doesn't know where they are but he just needs to see them, to see Hansol safe with Seokjin.

Jimin and Namjoon run after him, the tracking wolf leads them to the place but his heart almost stops when he watches the door of the room---where he locked Seokjin and Hansol---is open.

Namjoon frowns because if his mate was in pain or trouble, he'd know. He'd definitely---he could've felt it but nothing---he got nothing.

"No, no, no---". Jeongguk chants as he rushes inside the room, finds it empty with a few broken pieces of glass and drops of blood. Namjoon rushes, touches the drops and feels his blood run cold.