Chapter 15: Moonlight

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung has a soft smile on his lips, his eyes watching softly the cars passing, the lights changing. They were now heading back as the night had now fallen. They had dinner after they had stayed for almost an hour on the cliff and this time, Taehyung tried a new dish but he still loves the japchae Jeongguk makes.

Jeongguk was relieved, his heart is at peace because Taehyung is next to him, he is with him. Jeongguk can feel Taehyung's emotions as well, their bond strengthening more and more. The alpha looks at Taehyung, a bunny plushie on his lap and he's looking outside, the light illuminating his skin.

Jeongguk smiles, sighs contented and focuses on driving, can't wait to reach home. He doesn't know what will happen next, they both will be alone and Jeongguk wants to kiss and hold Taehyung, closer to him---forever.

He wants to tell Taehyung everything he feels for him and he want to know if Taehyung feels for him too. Jeongguk has no problem confessing and telling Taehyung that he wants his as his mate---he just hopes Taehyung wants that too.

Jeongguk's not proud of himself, that Taehyung should and must feel the same too just because he'd need an alpha or shelter or whatever---Taehyung has all the right to reject him but Jeongguk doesn't want that, he wants Taehyung to be with him because there's no way he'd be in his senses if Taehyung won't be with him.

He can't imagine his life without Taehyung. He never denied this fact before and he's not denying it now.

Jeon Jeongguk is on love with Kim Taehyung and be knows what he's fallen deeply and madly in love with him.

And Taehyung---he just doesn't know how---how to tell Jeongguk that he's in love with him. He himself didn't know when it happened. He was the person who was sure that love doesn't exist in this cruel world yet here he is, fallen in love with an alpha---the rank he has hated all his life.

Taehyung had assured that he won't fall in love with Jeongguk, no matter how sweet or caring he becomes but it changed so soon and so fast that it had made him forget the bad that happened in his life and the ravenette became the reason Taehyung had started to believe good in world.

Even if the monsters of the past linger around him---in his head and in his dreams but he knows that Jeongguk will keep him safe in the warmth of his secure embrace.

Taehyung grabs the two plushies and the flower in his arms, securing them and Jeongguk chuckles softly. Taehyung's not looking at him, doesn't know why he can't seem to do so---an excitement and anticipation dances inside of him and he bites his lips. Jeongguk types the code and they walk in.

Taehyung pouts because it's going to be his first night without Hansol but he's not scared at all because his son is safe and secure in the embrace of another loving omega.

Taehyung places the plushies and bouquets on the table and doesn't if it was a good thing or a mistake that he turned around because he's met with Jeongguk's deep black eyes and the way he looks at him, now or always---makes Taehyung want the other to take over him completely.

Jeongguk is the first and only alpha that Taehyung has no problem submitting to because it won't be forced, it's what his omega does willingly and that's natural.

Atleast it's not like those alphas who would make Taehyung submit to them forcefully whenever he'd try to fight for himself.

They made Taehyung hate himself and his omega nature but Jeongguk---he makes him feel loved and respected and that he matters. Taehyung feels that he's important because Jeongguk makes him feel like he is, all the damn time.