Midnight into morning coffee

"Hey," she heard a soft voice from next to her "I'm Kim Jungwoo." she turns her head to she a brunette boy smiling t her.

His lips were pink and his eyes were round for a Korean. He had dimples and acute eye smile. His face was pretty round but pretty. She smiled back at him. "I'm Eun Haneul, nice to meet you," she said. Her voice came out raspy. He giggled making smile again. 

"Uhh I know I shouldn't be asking, but why are you here?" he asked sitting up. She sat up having a little harder time than Jungwoo.

"Nothing special," she said "I fainted at school from overworking myself," she said smiling at him. Her dimples appeared and as she tilted her head her honey-brown hair slightly got in front of her face. "How 'bout you?" she asked while clipping her bangs up with a pink hair clip. 

"Kind of the same but with dancing..." he said looking at his hands. His eyes looked so sad. emotions were radiating off of him. She stood up and sat next to him putting her hand on his shoulder. 

"Hey... I'm sure it'll be fine. You will be on the next comeback for sure." she said. He turned to look at her surprised. "H-how did you know?" he asked shuttering. 

"I'm an NCTzen." she said leaning her head on his shoulder "don't worry I won't do anything stupid," she said opening her phone revealing her Taeyong wallpaper. "He's my ultimate bias," she said unlocking her phone to go on Instagram. She went on NCT's page and passed her phone to Jungwoo. "Here," she said "you can look at them and they won't know" then a notification from Vlive appeared and Jungwoo clicked it.

Haechan's face appeared on the screen. Jungwoo smiled at the sight of his best friend. "Thanks... they took my phone so I wouldn't be able to post," he said shaking his head. "Can I call Jaehyun?" he asked her.

"Sure," she answered. She took her phone back to get him to the right app. "Thank you," he mumbled while typing Jaehyun's phone number. 

"Hyung..."  "Yes, I'm fine. I'm calling from my roommate's phone."  "Her name is Haneul"  "I miss you too"  "Yes please"  "Thanks Hyung. you can call whenever you want" he then ended the call and gave the phone back to Haneul.

"Thanks, Haneul," he said milling "I'm really grateful for this," he said and added, "also Jaehyun will be coming today." He said looking at Haneul for approval.

A few minutes later Haneul stood up and went to her bed. She took off her notebook and started doing her work for college. It hasn't been long when a nurse came to say that Jungwoo had a visitor.

Jaehyun came into the hospital room. He smiled at Haneul and then sat on Jungwoo bed. "How are you buddy?" he asked ruffling Jungwoo's hair.

"I'm good Hyung... Just missing you and the boys," he said sadly. Haneul tried not to listen to them but it was impossible. Jaehyun had dirty blonde messy hair. It made him stand out and bring attention to his face.

He had pinkish lips and dimples that were showed really easily. His eyes were dark brown. He had a really cute eye smile. But his body stood out the most. He was masculine and muscly but his movements were gentle. He was wearing a withe t-shirt with gray ripped jeans and a black belt. Haneul couldn't take her eyes off of his back and Jungwoo noticed.

He waved his hand getting her attention. She blushed lightly and looked at her hands and she heard Jungwoo say, "That's Haneul, Hyung. You have her phone number." This made Haneul blush once again. She lifts her head up to smile at Jaehyun.

"Uh, I didn't imagine you'd be so different in real life," she said silently making him chuckle. "Well is it bad or good?" he asked with his deep voice. She looked away before saying "Good" making him chuckle once again.

"Nice to meet you too," Jaehyun said to Haneul making Jungwoo laugh. "Hyung can she come to visit us when we're out?" Jungwoo asked surprise the other two. "Of course Jungwoo. Now I have to go, see you soon. You too Haneul" he said and left blowing a kiss at them.

Some hours later. After a lot of games the two patients got tired and went to sleep. Clueless of the surprise that awaited the next morning.

Jungwoo woke up first. He saw a figure sitting on his bed and he rubbed his eyes and looked again seeing Winwin. "Oh hey, Sichenk." He whispered not wanting to wake up the girl on the bed next to him. "That's Haneul," he said pointing at her. Winwin nodded and hugged the sick male.

A few minutes passed and Haneul slowly started waking up. It was cute in the boys' eyes. The way her hair was messy and her bangs curly. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Then she looked around. Her eyes landed on Winwin and she greeted him "Hello Winwin, I'm Haneul" she said in her morning voice with half-closed eyes.

Winwin raised an eyebrow "You know me?" he said making her chuckle. "Of course. You are my bias wrecker and you need more lines." She said and Winwin smiled widely.

"You think so!?" he half asked and Haneul nodded making him smile. "Hey, Sichenk wanna come with us to the gym?" Jungwoo asked. "Sure," said Winwin.

Soon the three of them were heading for out everyday workout. The physiotherapist was waiting next to the treadmills. Jungwoo and Haneul greeted him with a bow and introduced Winwin.

"Dr. Jeon that's Winwin he'll be doing his workout here. Our friend Taeil will also come to workout with him." Jungwoo said with a smile as the doctor nodded.

When Taeil arrived hey got on the treadmills. Jungwoo and Haneul had a set speed from Dr. Jeon and Winwin with Taeil had set speed from their gymnast, who wasn't there. They ran for ten minutes and got to their next exercise.

After one hour in the gym, they headed back to their hospital room. Winwin sat on Haneul's bed and Taeil on Jungwoo's.

__

Hey everyone. Yeah ik I haven't finished any of my ffs but this one is kind of different.

I'll work really hard because I have a concept even tho usually I didn't.

If you like it vote so I can know and continue writing with a motivation.

I hope you like it

Eleni