Damn, I like me better when I'm with you

The doorbell rang and Haneul ran to open the door with Bora right behind her. When she opened the door she saw Jaehyun with Jungwoo right behind him. She passed by Jaehyun lightly brushing her hand on his and hugged Jungwoo.

"It's been a while buddy." She said hugging him. "Why didn't you call me?" She asked.

"I wanted to surprise you but this brat destroyed my surprise." He said sassily rolling his eyes.

Then Haneul turned her attention to Jaehyun. "Jaehyun~" she called and ran from Jungwoo to him back hugging him.

Bora looked at them in shock as Jaehyun got Haneul off of him just to normally hug her. Then she turned in his embrace to look at Bora.

"Boys this is Bora," she said leaning on Jaehyun. "Jae you're her bias." She said and laughed at Bora's embarrassed face.

"Come in," Bora said hoping Jaehyun would stop hugging Haneul but he didn't. The four of them went into the living room. Haneul sat between Jungwoo and Jaehyun and Bora opposite of them.

"So you met at the hospital, huh..." Bora said raising an eyebrow. "Yeah." Said all three of them in unison. "But why Jaehyun looks closer to Haneul than Jungwoo?" She questioned them.

"Well, we talked on the phone a lot because Jungwoo didn't have his at the hospital," Jaehyun told her. Then Haneul felt Jaehyun's hand around her shoulder. Automatically she leaned on him. Subsequently, she noticed Bora was jealous and got Jaehyun's hand off of her. Bora sighted and sifted in hair chair.

"Wanna play some games?" Jungwoo asked. "YES" Bora screamed happily"I have an idea!" She said and added "Let's play truth or dare"

The boys quickly agreed and Haneul went with the flow. "Okay let's go in Haneul's room and we can sit in a circle on her bed," Bora said. The four of them stood up and did as Bora said.

"Okay, I begin," said Bora. "Jaehyun truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare," said Jaehyun wanting to avoid saying anything personal.

"I dare you to take a selfie and post in now," she said. "Oh easy," Jaehyun said. "Come everyone. I'll caption it as 'hanging out with friends'" he said.

Everyone smiled at the camera. Jaehyun slowly put his hand around Haneul's waist pulling her closer to him as he took the photo. Then everyone got to their spots and Jaehyun posted the picture.

"Okay, done," he said "now Jungwoo. Truth or dare?" He asked surprising the younger boy. "Truth," Jungwoo said nervously not trusting his Hyung.

"Is it true that you have feelings for Haneul?" Jaehyun asked with a raised eyebrow. "Of course not. She's my best friend." He said smiling at her. Jaehyun let a breath out that didn't know he was holding but no one noticed.

"Haneul. Truth or dare?" Jungwoo asked her. "I always go with truth first. I want to be safe for the first round." She said and let a light chuckle.

"Is it true that you..." He paused thinking "are single right now?" He asked looking at her. "Yup. Single for life" Haneul said laughing. "Thank God if you were in a relationship I would feel betrayed as you best friend," said Jungwoo.

They all laughed. "Jaehyun truth or dare?" Haneul asked. "Truth," he said hesitatingly. "Is it true that you don't have a crush right now?" Haneul asked getting closer to him, making him blush.

"I actually do have a crush for a while now," he said leaning closer to her making her move back at her place. She nods and he asked "Bora truth or dare?". Bora blushed at the sudden attention from her bias. "Dare," she said. "I dare you to take your shirt off for the rest of the game," he said surprising everyone.

"What? It's a hard dare for a girl..." he whined. "Whatever you say but you have to do take your shirt off too so I won't feel alone," Bora said and surprisingly enough Jaehyung agreed.

They both took off their shirts. Bora was a little chubby but Jaehyun was eye candy. His abs were visible from outside my room. His skin was breathtaking. The two girls swallowed hard and Jaehyun chuckled. "You asked for it," he said.

Haneul started noticing him more. The way his dimples showed when he was speaking and his eyes changed with his expressions. His voice was deep and sweet. She came back to reality when she heard Bora say "Jungwoo truth or dare?" and Jungwoo said "After this, I'm playing safe. Truth"

Haneul chuckled. And Bora said "Is it true that you have a really nice dare for our friend Jaehyun for his turn?" she asked. "Yes," Jungwoo said "how did you know?" he asked Bora. "The way you look at him says everything," she said and chuckled.

"Jaehyun. Truth or dare?" jungwoo asked smirking. "Dare. You said you have a good one" Jaehyun said. Jungwoo's face got darker and his smirk bigger. "I dare you to stay with Haneul alone for thirty minutes at least in her bathroom," Jungwoo said. "But Jung-" Jungwoo cut him off "you'll find something to do. We'll watch a movie."

Jaehyun took Haneul from her hand. They went to the bathroom. Haneul looked at him and slowly moved back and tried to get on the sink. Jaehyun giggled and helped her up.

"So what are we gonna do?" She asked feeling uneasy. She wanted to kiss him so badly but they didn't know each other long enough to do so. She just looked at him. He walked near her and sat next to her on the sink.

"Let's talk," he said leaning on her shoulder. "How have you been?" He asked. "I'm good. Just it feels empty without my visitors." She said and tilted her head on his. "Oh really?" "Yeah... When can I come to visit you?" she asked "I'll ask my manager and text you." he answered.

A few seconds passed in silence and then Haneul asked: "Is it true about the 'dating is out of limits' for K-pop idols?". Jaehyun hummed lightly. "If they like the girl they'll do everything to hide it and let them do their thing." He said.

"Okay... You know next week I'm graduating..." She said. "I'll talk to my manager about hiring you but you'll, of course, be tested first," he said simply smiling.

He slowly moved his hand over hers. She turned her hand around so she can hold his hand normally. Then he used his other hand to pick her up. He put his hand under her butt for support and hold her in his arms.

She looked up at him and moved on his lap to be closer.

__

Cliffhanger.

I'm not even sorry 😂

And it's only chapter 3

Haha, you'll suffer in this one.

Eleni