Burning through the hours talking

The boys chatted happily while Haneul was napping. Soon she woke up but she didn't join their chat. She silently listened to them talking about their schedule.

Winwin was now laying on her bed right where her feet ended. None of the boys seemed to notice she was awake till she sat up. "Oh you're awake," Jungwoo stated. She chuckled and said, "I'm awake ten minutes now."

The three boys raised an eyebrow at her. "Why didn't you say so then?" Taeil asked. "I don't feel like talking." she simply answered. And they got back into their conversation.

A lot of time passed and it was time for the two males to go home. They hugged Jungwoo goodbye and waved at Haneul saying it was nice meeting her. Now the white hospital room felt empty. Without laughter and the boys' voices. Haneul chose to break the silence.

"Hey Jungwoo" she called the boy. "How are you holding up?" she asked. "I miss them so much," he said. "I miss them so damn much I don't know how to make you understand..." he added.

"It's fine," she said "we'll be out soon. Plus we both got a friend out of this" said Haneul smiling. Jungwoo felt a little better but he missed his fans and working in music and dance. As much as they pressured him he didn't care, he liked his job.

"How about you Haneul? How are you feeling?" he asked her. She nods "I'm good. I don't mind this. I just miss school." she said but soon her smile faded and she added, "I didn't have any friends though..."

Jungwoo looked at her with a sympathetic look. "Don't worry about it. Focus on your studies and you'll have us. I'll ask manager-nim if you can come" he said making her smile. Her dimples showed making Jungwoo smile too. He liked this girl and wanted to keep her in his life.

When Jungwoo had fallen asleep Haneul's phone started ringing. She quickly answered so she wouldn't wake up Jungwoo.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey Haneul," said a deep voice

"Who is this?" she asked nervously mentally hitting herself for not checking the caller's ID.

"Oh Jungwoo didn't save me as a contact?" he said and added "I'm Jaehyun"

Haneul nodded and then realized she's talking on the phone so she said: "Oh I just nod". He chuckled from the other side of the phone.

"Jungwoo is asleep," she told Jaehyun.

"Sorry I nod too," he said and the two of them started laughing.

"So, Haneul. Tell me more about you" Jaehyun said

"Uhh... Like what?"

"Like, what are you studying? What does your name mean? Where do you plan on working? Do you have sibl-" She cut him off with a chuckle.

"I'm studying makeup in Seoul. My name means Silver sky. I really wanted to work in SM Entertainment and I have a baby brother back in Busan. Now, what about you?" She said surprising the boy.

"Uh, I... You know though," he said

"Yeah I mean tell me about stuff that the internet doesn't know," she told him turning on her right side.

"I like to draw on the mirror before dance practise so I won't be distracted when a lot of people are there. Also, I love doing English covers but I don't post them much" he said. They stayed silent for a while and then Haneul yawned.

"Sorry" she mumbled. "I got sleepy". From the other line, she heard Jaehyun chuckle. "Go to sleep then. Follow Jugwoo's example" she slightly laughed.

"Goodnight Jaehyun."

"Goodnight Haneul"

A few weeks passed and it was time for Jungwoo and Haneul to be released from the hospital. They were happy to start their routine again. The doctor gave both of them medicine.

"Haneul," Jungwoo called her. Before she could do anything he hugged her. "I'll miss you. See you soon" both of them heard a click from a camera but didn't care. "I'll miss you too Jungwoo. Text me on your days off. Jaehyun has my number" she said hugging him back.

The boy had to leave though. So he sadly left her embrace. Waving at her he got in his car.

Haneul smiled at his cuteness. She'd miss this boy. She got used to him waking her up to play, working out with him, joking around and going to see other patients and cheer them up.

Then she turned around to see a reporter. "Who are you?" she asked with her camera rolling. Haneul put her black mask on and fixed her bangs so she wasn't exposing her features too much. "It's none of your business," she said and walked passed her getting in a taxi.

She said her address and he began to drive. The drive wasn't long. She paid him and got to her apartment. She missed the feeling of being home.

She opened her door and she immediately got greeted by her roommate and best friend Bora. The didn't go to the same university, they just lived together.

They hugged and Haneul broke the hug to go sit. Then she turned her head. "Bora-yah guess who was my hospital roommate!" she said excitedly.

"No idea," Bora replied. "Kim Jungwoo! But you tell no one or I'll kill you!" she said and Bora screamed.

"KIM JUNGWOO. From NCT??" she said and Haneul nodded.

A week passed and Haneul decided to tell Bora that she knew more NCT members and her bias.

"Uh, Bora! I-" she started saying but her phone ringing cut her.

She checked the caller's ID and was surprised to see it was Jaehyun.

"Hey Jaehyun," she said and Bora looked at her in shock. Haneul put her phone on loud voice mode.

"Hey, Haneul. I see this time you checked the caller's ID" he said chuckling. Bora almost screams and mouth "he's called you again?" Haneul nodded while saying.

"Well, last time I didn't want to wake Jungwoo up!"

"Aww cute." he teased her "How are you?" he asked

"I just got home and I'm really tired. A reporter was following me." they heard Jaehyun talk to someone on the other side of the phone and then he talked.

"You didn't say anything about us right?" he asked

"No, obviously not Jae..." She said "How are you?" she asked after a while of silence.

"I'm good. I kinda miss you. It's been a while since I talked to you. You always gave your phone to Jungwoo too fast" he said

"Well... I thought you wanted to talk to him" she said

"Yeah but you're a nice person to talk to, Haneul," he said making her blush. Thank God he couldn't see her.

"Wow" Bora mouthed as Haneul said:

"Well you can come over if you want then"

"Sure. Text me your address. I'll get Jungwoo too" he said

"Okay. My roommate is here if you don't mind"

"It's fine. See you soon Haneul"

"See you Jaehyun."

She hung up and texted him her address.

"Oh. My. GOD" Bora said. "I can't believe I'll meet my bias! Ah I'm not ready I'm going to wear someth-" Haneul cut her off "Be yourself, Bora. He'll appreciate it." she said and smiled.

__

Two chapters in a day lol

That's fun.

Hope you like it

Eleni