I'd stay for a long time

The pizza came a little before the middle of the movie. Taeyong insisted on paying because the boys will stay over the night. So now the five of them were eating pizza peacefully while watching Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix (a/n it's the fourth book/movie).

The fifth movie started and they all agreed that Umbridge is the worst character in Harry Potter. Around 6 AM they were done with the movies. Taeyong was going to sleep in the living room because he wakes up early and Haneul was going to sleep with Bora in her room, while Jaehyun and Jungwoo were going to sleep in Haneul's room.

As expected Taeyong woke up first around one o'clock. Then Haneul woke up. She sleepily walked in the kitchen, took cereal, milk and a bowl. She put the milk first to warm it up (a/n don't worry she usually puts cereal first but they're not good if you warm the milk with the cereal in). Taeyong chuckled looking at her eating breakfast. "Good morning," he said scaring her. "Oh, Taeyong! You scared me" she said with her morning, raspy, voice.

"How did you sleep?" he asked. "Bod really bad," she said and added, "I don't like sleeping with others when I don't have the intention to hug them". Taeyong chuckled. "I kinda relate," he said and took an apple for breakfast. "Wahh you eat healthily," said Haneul and took a bite from her cereal. The two of them laughed along.

"I didn't know you were a morning person," said Taeyong. "Me neither," Haneul said and they laughed again. They chatted till Jungwoo woke up. The three of them chose to cook lunch and eat before they have to leave. The three of them got lazy to cook so they just made instant noodles. Haneul chooses to go wake up the other two.

She woke up Bora first. She went into her room and open the blinds while saying "Wakey Wakey. It's time to eat lunch Bora~~" and then jumped on the other female. Bora groaned sitting up. "Yeah yeah, 가 (go). I'll be there in a minute." Haneul nodded and went to wake Jaehyun.

She walked into the room slowly. When she got to the bed she put her hand on his shoulder. Jaehyun was covered by a blanket till his waist. He was shirtless and he was laying on his right side. "Jaehyun-ah," said Haneul lightly pushing him. "Jaehyun, breakfast is ready. Come eat with us. Okay?" she said. She started sitting up but she felt Jaehyun's hand go around her wrist. "Haneul," he said "can you stay a bit?" and not waiting for an answer he pulled her on his hug.

"Jaehyun. Wake. Up." She said and hit him with his pillow. "Up up!" she dragged Jaehyun out of his bed. She didn't bother to give him a shirt just dragged him in the kitchen.

There Bora, Jungwoo and Taeyong were eating. Bora choked when she saw Jae's abs second time in two days. I smiled at them and gave everyone a cup of noodles. She sat next to Bora across from the other three. They peacefully ate until Jungwoo talked.

"Hyung? shouldn't you be wearing a shirt?" he asked. Haneul chuckled. "It got dirty" Jaehyung murmured. "Uhm... How?" Taeyong asked curiously. "I- I spilt toothpaste on it," he said. "You can borrow my hoodie for when we are leaving," said Taeyong and Jaehyun nodded.

A little later the boys left and Haneul took Bora to the living room to speak. She smiled at the other female gesturing for her to sit.

"Bora-ya" Haneul said "I'm sorry. I know you noticed that I like Jaehyun" she added. She looked at her friend only to see her ready to cry. "I'm sorry. I know that you like him too but I can't help it. He kissed me. I'm sorry" Haneul said standing up. She walked and sat next to her friend. She didn't hug Bora though.

"Haneul, you knew. You didn't even try," she said with her voice cracking. "You knew. You fucking knew." Bora cried pushing Haneul. "Could you care less?" she paused but didn't let Haneul speak to continue "You couldn't. I know you. At least I thought I did." Bora was now standing. She was doing small steps back to her room. "I'm leaving" she whispered.

"Bora, please... I'll stop" Haneul cried. "I'll try not to see him again," she said. She didn't follow Bora because she knew it would make it worse.

Haneul's phone rang and she picked up sewing it was her university.
"Hello?" she said.

"Eun Haneul?"

"Yes, it's me"

"Your schedule is out. We'll email it to you. You also need to look for a job and inform us" said the principal.

"Sure thank you, sir," she said and hung up. She called Jaehyun because he was the only member she had the phone number of. But she wasn't aware that Bora was listening.

"Hey," he said with his deep voice.

"Jaehyun--ahh" she greeted "my exams are coming up and they told me I need to look for a job." She said.

"Sure Haneul I'll ask manager-nim," he said. Haneul thanked him and hung up. She opened her computer to check her emails and see her schedule. Then she took her books to study.

As she began her phone rang. It was an unknown number. "Hello?" she said.

"Hey, Haneul. It's Jungwoo" Haneul smiled to herself.

"Jungwoo-shii. You just left what happened?" she laughed.

"Yeah but Jaehyun forgot his hoodie there" he giggled.

"Oh I'll wash it and bring it when I'm done with my exams," she said. They talked for a while but she had to go study and Jungwoo had dance lessons.

The next day Haneul was walking at a slower pace towards her university. On her headphones, she was listening to herself reading her notes. She went into class.

Time passed and Bora didn't come back nor picked up her calls. Haneul couldn't do anything so she just waited for her friend to excuse her or at least hear her out. She didn't know Jaehyun well she could at least give a try to accept her best friends choice.

Haneul was now outside of SM. She was welcomed by NCT 127 and Ten. She hugged everyone and smiled at Jaehyun telling him they had to talk.

"Eun Haneul" she bowed as she walked in the manager's office. "I saw your work and I'm happy to hire you as a stylist" Haneul bowed again "Thank you, sir."

"You'll be in charge of

___

Hello

Hope you like this

I was really tired while writing.

Don't forget to comment and vote

Eleni