Cause I like me better when

"You'll be in charge of Jaehyun," said the manager. Haneul bowed and thanked him. When she got out the boys were waiting for her. She smiled at them and Jungwoo spoke.

"So...?" she smirked before saying "I GOT THE JOB" Haneul jumped around happily. They'll finally be working together! She hugged everyone and Jaehyun, this time. "So I'll be in charge of Jaehyun," she said smiling at him shyly. The boy nod took her hand and dragged her a little further from the group.

"Haneul," he said with his deep voice, "what was wrong before?" she looked at the ground and started dragging her feet on the floor.

"So actually Jaehyun... I-- I got in a fight with Bora because she likes you and she said I was," she swallowed and continued "she said I was being shellfish and didn't think about her feelings..".

After hearing that Jaehyun hugged Haneul. "It's okay Hanie," he whispered. "I think she's the one who can't accept it... I mean I wouldn't develop feelings for her ever. Even if we didn't date. She's a good person, but not my type." Haneul nod hugging Jaehyun.

"She's not talking to me Jae..." she cried "I don't know where to find her." Jaehyun shook his head. "Call her parents and when you find her give me the phone." Haneul nod still hugging him. They walked back to the other guys. They received some smirks from the members.

"Dude" Mark said "Haneul you wear Jaehyun's hoodie!" he said with his voice cracking like always. Haneul blushed. "Yeah he forgot it at my house but I didn't have time to bring it so I started wearing it till I would see y'all but I got used to it" she laughed.

"Guys let's go eat!" said Haechan clinging on Taeil's hand. Jaemin chuckled and said "Yeah let's go" with his weird voice. Everyone agreed and soon they were sitting in a small restaurant. They were lucky it had enough space for everyone.

"Haneul," Ten sais "can we share I want the same burger with you and the plates are huge here." Haneul nod and Ten smiled happily. "Yahhh Zong Chenle!" everyone heard Jisung scream. They turn their head only to see Jisung and Chenle arguing because Chenle dropped Jisung's chopsticks. Everyone started laughing and Taeyong went to get chopsticks for the maknae.

"Yuta hyung?" said Mark. "Do you think aliens really exist." his face was completely serious and his eyes were open more than usually. Jaenyun snorted at the boy's question.

When the good arrived Yuta, Mark, Douyoung and Johnny were talking about aliens. Haechan and Taeil were singing and shortly after they had begun Chenle and Renjun also joined. Jisung and Jaemin were silently arguing. Jeno was talking with Jungwoo and Haneul about college and later in Jaehyun joined them. Ten with Lucas and Kun were talking in Chinese about something. Taeyong and Winwin were busy playing with the cards Taeyong brought.

It didn't take long to finish eating. Nothing was left because some of them ate too much for their size. Ten ate less than Haneul and she felt weird about it.

"Ten?" he turns to look at her from the sit on her left, "how can you eat less than me?" she asked tilting her head. "Oh I didn't notice," he said giggling. His laugh was really melodic, not like Mark's, it was in a different way, "I just don't eat much," he said smiling. Haneul nod and leaned on Jaehyun next to her.

"Yah! you too date already," said Lucas. Jaehyun looked at Haneul and she nods so he turned and spoke. "We are already dating. Kind of" and Haneul continued saying "So there's a problem. My roommate isn't talking to me, like AT all. She moved out and I have no idea how I'll pay the rent without her..." Haneul said playing with Jaehyun's shirt. "I can't reach her I'll probably call her mom today when I get home". Then Taeil spoke, "You can stay in our dorm to give her space and tell her mother to inform her that you moved out until she's ready to talk to you." Haneul nods fast and started fidgeting with Jaehyun's hand this time.

It was time to go and Kun drove Haneul with Yangyang, Xiaojun, Hendry, Ten and Winwin to get her stuff. She unlocked her house open the lights Ten and Kun came with her to help her pack while the other four played around. The two boys and Haneul finished packing so the boys took her stuff. Yangyang stayed behind to wait for Haneul to close the house while the others load the car.

"Haneul noona?" he said "why are you wearing Jaehyun hyung's hoodie?" he asked. Haneul giggled because he used honorifics. "He forgot to take it from my apartment," she said but Yangyang had more questions. "Yeah I heard but why are you wearing it?" he asked making Haneul smile. "I like it. It smells like him." she blushed. "Ah I see," he said half hugging her to their way to the car.

Kun was driving with Ten on shotgun. Haneul smiled leaning on Winwin and slowly drifting off to sleep.

She woke up on a bed with black seeds and a big black pillow next to her. She turned around to see an unknown room. It had a white library with vinyl some letters and books and also pictures an NCT lightstick and a Minnie plushie. She also noticed a white desk with a computer and a piano. She sat up admiring the room. She wondered who's the room was.

When she got fully awaken she walked out of the room. She went into a kitchen to find Jaehyun and Johnny drinking coffee. "Ah you're finally awake!" she heard Johnny's voice. "Did you sleep well? I had to use a pillow in between us to be sure you'll be okay" said Jaehyun. Haneul blushed at the thought of sleeping with Jaehyun.

"Oh, I don't remember even getting here..." She said sitting down next to them. Soon a lady brought her some breakfast and coffee. "So can I really stay here?" she asked the two boys just to get a reply from Taeyong who just walked in with a laptop on his hands. "Sure Haneul. You can get Jaehyun ready easier. Only if you don't mind sleeping with one of us." he said.

"Oh I'm completely fine with it," said Haneul "thanks again" and Taeyong turned to the others.

"Call everyone our tittle track is ready!" he said and Johnny stood up to wake Haechan, his roommate.

__

Hello, I finally update a chapter!

so about the room, we already saw them in the 24h with NCT 127 so their house is like that and the units are like how they normally are.

also, the next chapters will include a nonexistent comeback hope you don't mind

anyway

hope you like it

don't forget to comment and vote

Eleni