I don't know what it is but I got that feeling

Later in Haneul and Jaehyun came back to the NCT 127 dorm only to find Yuta with Mark and Taeil jamming to EDM while Johnny with Taeyong and Haechan were playing online games and Doyung with Jungwoo cooking.

Jaehyun ran immediately in the kitchen to save it from Jungwoo's clumsy hands. Haneul greeted the boys and sat in the living room and chatted with Mark who was calm now. She smiled looking at her new friends when her phone rang.

"Bora-shii hello" she sang through the phone.

"Ugh... Haneul can I come over to the NCT 127 dorm? I just came back" She heard the hesitation in her voice so she quickly replied.

"Let me ask Taeyong and I'll call you back," she said and hung up running in the kitchen.

"Taeyonggg~" she called him walking in sassily "Bora wants to come over... can she?" she asked while doing aego. The two other boys in the kitchen giggled while Taeyong nodded yes.

Haneul ran back out to call her friend. She texted her the address and went back in the house.

She went into the kitchen after to help. The boys were making homemade ramen. She sat on the counter (Taeyong helped her up) helping Doyung cut onions.

A few minutes later the bell rang. "I'M GOING," said Haechan and moonwalked to the door. He opened the door and looked at Bora questioning who it was. "I'm Bora, hi Haechan," she said, as she knew every member. He mouthed an oh and said "Come on in Haneul is in the kitchen. Or you can come to listen to music with-" she cut him off "No I'll go see Haneul" Haechan nodded and lead Bora in the kitchen.

"Hello Bora," said Jaehyun with a smile. This made Haneul look up from her onions with tears in her eyes "Bora-shii" she said running towards her friend.

"Hello Haneul," she said "long time no see" Haneul laughed. "True. Now don't leave like that please." Bora nodded making Haneul hug her but she didn't hug her back.

Taeyong rolled his eyes at Bora's actions but no one commented. They went back to cooking with Bora making the eggs for the ramen. Soon they were done so Doyung went to collect his kids to the table as Bora went to make the table with Taeyong. Haneul looked at Jaehyun. They were alone in the kitchen now.

He slowly walked next to her hugging her and resting his head in the crook of her neck. "Is everything okay?" She whispered in his ear "I don't like the way Bora treats you. You can move in with us forever..." he said not moving. Haneul smiled and put her one hand on his neck massaging him. "I wasn't planning on leaving you anytime soon. I'll see what Bora wants to do with our apartment. I think we'll fight again soon".

When Haneul finished her sentence Bora and Taeyong walked in to get glasses for the table. "Ugh are we interrupting anything?" said Taeyong with clear annoyance in his voice. "No Taeyong... He was just tired." Said Haneul and slowly lifted Jaehyun's head from her shoulder only to find him asleep.

"Okay but how is he asleep standing?" she questioned and Taeyong ran to get the boy to his room but Haneul stopped him. "Taeyong oppa... he has to eat~," she said using aego making Jaehyun wake up to look at her.

"Ha was it that easy to wake up?" said Bora taking three classes to get them to the table. "When will she leave?" asked Taeyong "When you tell her to," said Haneul and Taeyong nodded. "Let's go eat," said Jaehyun taking their hands.

Haneul sat between Winwin and Jungwoo receiving a look from Jaehyun and Taeyong that were forced to sit next to Bora. Haneul laughed rolling her eyes at the boys.

"Let's eat!" she said and the table got noisy. "I'll serve you for fuck's shake!" said Taeyong standing up. "Taeyong! language" said Taeil and everyone laughed.

Soon enough everyone was enjoying the food. "Johnny can you pass me the salt," said Haechan. "Sure baby," said Johnny winking at the younger boy and receiving a disgusted face. Bora laughed at them and everyone looked at her trying to hide their annoyance at her presence.

"Ugh Bora it's time to go Haechan and Mark have to sleep," said Taeyong and Bora frowned "How about Haneul?" she said raising an eyebrow. "She's staying here you two can figure out what to do." Bora huffed and turned around towards the exit while yelling "Haneul you annoy me please come get all your stuff and leave me alone" and then closed the door behind her with too much force making Taeyong run after her just to say "You don't need to break my door because you're jealous" and go back in the dorm.

He came back to the table rolling his eyes. "Taeyong... I kinda will have to stay here so we'll have to inform manager-nim and get a bed for me" Haneul said looking at the older boy. "So you will stay with us forever?" said Jungwoo jumping up p from his seat. "Yes Woo" said Haneul smiling at him "and also... I missed living with ya buddy" the table went silent after that.

__

this chapter was dramatic lol

I like it though but it's a filler

also it's not edited!

anyway

hope you like it

don't forget to comment and vote

Eleni