A Message From The Author

Hello Readers,

Thank you for choosing to read A Fetish For Perfection.

I originally started writing AFFP on Wattpad early 2018, due to time restrictions and being paid by another app to write - this story was put on the back burner.

With that being said, I have done some major re-planning and decided to rewrite/rework this story and open my schedule up for me to update regularly. *Fingers crossed*

If this is your first time clicking on the story, please feel free to skip over the rest of this message!

If you are a returning reader, things within the story have or will be changing, so I highly suggest you start over. I promise you, it'll be worth it! There are new scenes, altered aspects, and added character background information that will be important to read to understand what is going on.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message or comment on this line and I will be happy to discuss!

Anyways, that's all I needed to say. I hope you enjoy reading this new and approved version of A Fetish For Perfection!

I look forward to reading your comments.

Love,

Courtney Bre

Tolstoyanov  created this art piece of how she pictures Natalie Walker, the MC in this story, and I am loving it!

Tolstoyanov created this art piece of how she pictures Natalie Walker, the MC in this story, and I am loving it!

If you are an artist and want to create a fan art for A Fetish For Perfection, I will feature it in the story and on my Instagram @courtneybre_stories!