I Am Ryker Romano

Ryker

The problem with being a perfectionist is that everything has to be perfect. Every aspect of my life is planned, ordered, and organized. The problem with being human is...

Nothing is perfect.

But, that won't stop me from holding myself and my company to the highest standards.

Perfectionism, to me, is not the same thing as striving to be your best. Perfectionism is the belief that if we live perfect, look perfect, and act perfect... We can minimize or avoid the pain of blame, judgment, and shame.

And in a lot of ways, that's true.

It can be a pretty stressful mindset and lifestyle, but it's how I am.

It's who I am.

Who exactly am I, you ask?

I am the heir to half of the Romano Impero Dell'Arte and the Romano billion dollar fortune. And the CEO and owner of R & R Corporation, the Americano branch established by my twin sister and I.

I am Ryker Michele Romano.

That same night, in the very same nightclub where we left off

This is definitely not my scene.

Being the owner and CEO, I don't normally do these kind of sales meetings; however, I was requested by the buyer and this was a large scale account. Gus Propero, the owner of The Luxe nightclub chain, the short, gray haired man in a chocolate colored suit now standing to my left. Whilst Scarlett Westwood, my business partner and fiance, stands confidently on my right wearing a tight crimson pencil skirt and blazer.

"As I mentioned to you both on the phone, I am looking to renovate the V.I.P. areas in all of my clubs throughout the state of New York. I am wanting to create a classier atmosphere for upscale customers." Mr. Propero re-informs Scarlett and I. "So, I am looking to purchase two to three original art pieces to display as well as some one-of-a-kind vases for each location."

"I assure you Mr. Propero, R & R is the best choice for the art you're desiring." I slide one of my business cards out of my BVLGARI holder and hand it to him. "Myself or Ryder, the COO and co-owner of R & R, attend monthly art auctions and shows around the globe. With that being said, we will easily be able find what you're looking for that fits within your budget."

"Speaking of budget, if you choose to purchase from R & R Corporation, Westwood Financial will assist you with financing the art with the lowest possible interest rate." Scarlett chimes in, handing her own business card to Mr. Propero.

"Si, due to the partnership of R & R Corporation and Westwood Financial, we are now a one-stop-shop for all art purchases."

"I like that sound of that, Mr. Romano and Ms. Westwood. I will send you the design layout and details via email first thing Monday morning so we can get started." he reaches out and firmly shakes my hand.