An Attractive Stranger

Natalie

A little over an hour into our night out, the alcohol had finally flooded my veins and I was basking in the effects. Even though I was now solo thanks to Liv ditching me for the bartender; I was content. The club wasn't overly crowded, but the people who were there definitely mirrored those of class. I guess that's why I never approached anyone; because, at this point I was emulating anything but. I was getting close to giving up on finding my next prey completely... until-

Until, out of the corner of my eye, a flash of a smile caught my attention.

I slowly scanned up the guy's chiseled face, and that's when I realized... The attractive stranger was wearing a black, leather jacket that was just tight enough to reveal the strength of his upper body. His hair was dark and messily swept to the side. His face was thin with well-defined bone features. His eyes were dark, yet seemed to sparkle a little as they remained fixated on me with intent.

He leaned against the bar, drink in hand, and my stomach jumped into my throat. His eyes never left mine, and I was thinking that I may have just found my rebound.

Get your game face on and walk over there, Natalie.

"Oh God, here he comes!" I fumbled on my feet, I'm not going to lie, I was a bit stunned he was making the first move. I don't lack in the confidence department, but apparently neither did he and that strangely made me really nervous.

Damn, how did I allow myself to get so out of practice?

As the attractive stranger approached me, I took a large gulp of my drink in an attempt to calm myself. I decided to keep my gaze forward; pretend not to notice him. Let's be honest, a man wants a woman that gives him a bit of a challenge. It excites him more when he achieves his main goal of having us willingly in his bed.

I felt his eyes burn into me like laser beams. He had to be less than six inches away from my body when I could no longer resist temptation. My body ached for me to turn around and acknowledge him.

So, I did.

He gave me a flirtatious smirk while his hand lifted up his drink. "You look like you could use another one of these."

His voice was gravelly and honeyed causing me to swallow hard. I don't really know what my attraction to him was all about. But, I knew that there was definitely something about him that made me feel like my brain was short-circuiting. Maybe it was his charm, his smile, his body, or all of the above...

"Actually I could, my drink is almost dry." I said, shaking the little bit of liquid remaining in my glass.

He flashed another smile before leaning dangerously close causing me to gaze up at him with a schoolgirl come-hither stare.

I exhaled, trying to relax my senses.

"Hey, bartender." He calls over to the bartender that Olivia was entertaining.

She turned her attention to me, scans the man next to me up and down, then lips "That's my girl."

"What are you drinking tonight?" He charmingly flirted.

"A lime margarita on the rocks with salt. What about you?"

"What about me?" He shrugged smugly.

"What are you having?"

"Right now, I'm sipping on a lager. But, I definitely wouldn't mind getting a taste of you instead." he said coyly.

"You don't mince words, do you?" I ran my fingertip down his bicep,"Not that I'm complaining, but are you always this forward?"

"I see what I want, so why not go for it?" He shot me a devilish smile that made my body heat up. "I haven't seen you in this club before, why is that?"

"I just moved here with my friend over there. Tonight is the first chance we've had to experience Manhattan's night life."

"Your friend is the one over there who is holding the bartender hostage?" He points over at Olivia who is now bent over the bar to close distance between her and her man for the night.

I laughed at the sight and his statement. "That'd be the one."

His dimples deepened as his smile widened.

"What about you? Do you come to this club often?" I asked curiously.

"You could say that. My buddies and I tend to drift here to blow off some steam after a long week. It's a pretty chill place most of the time, which is rare to find in a city like this."

"Well, that's cool and all, but tonight I didn't get myself looking this good to just chill." I gave him a playful look while taking another sip of my drink.

"Then tell me, babe, what is it that you are wanting to happen tonight?"

It's times like this that I'm grateful that my thoughts don't appear in bubbles.

"I think I know what you're wanting; because, it's what I want too." His voice dripped with libidinous desire.

"Oh really? Please do enlighten me."

"Alright, let's see if I come close." He placed the pad of his thumb under his chin and his index finger on the front, in a thinking-like gesture. "I'm guessing you are fresh out of a relationship; which is the reason you're craving a bit of X-rated fun. You know, to get the bad taste of it out of your mouth."

My eyebrow involuntarily raised at how right he truly was.

"And me being as forward as I am... I maneuver myself behind you; just like I am right now." He stepped behind me, running his hand down my arm. "I think you would want me to start off slow." He whispered lowly into my ear, closely the gap between us. "Maybe you want me to sensually rub your shoulders like this. Or maybe that's not enough for you, so I kiss your neck like this and it makes you want to lean your head to the side. That would only be giving me permission to kiss you again though, and you know that I would take it. But that next time, I'd let my tongue trail there a second; because, you smell so damn good. Your reaction alone would drive me to close my eyes and inhale the sweet smell of you. When I'd open them, I'd want to see your eyes staring back; like they are now."

In the midst of the moment, I didn't even realize I had turned around to look at him. I was completely lost in lust.

"I may be paralyzed for a second, admiring the plumpness of your lips" He continued, using his hand to lift my chin up to look directly in his eyes. "You would want me to inch closer and I'd want that too. Am I right? Is this what you had in mind for tonight, gorgeous? Because if it is and you let me continue this... our lips will touch and I will pray that you allow the kiss to go a deep as I want it to. I will kiss you so slowly... Slow because I'd want you to remember every moment of it. My tongue would meet yours, causing the tension between us to escalate."

"Holy shit." I breathed, turning away from him.

R.I.P. ovaries.

***************************************************************************************

Please vote, comment, and share if you like this story!