The Team-Up

Adrien started to laugh, very much. Chloe and Sabrina just looked at him. He was not afraid? What was happening? Adrien stopped and leaned closer to Chloe's face.
Adrien: I can help you send it to my father too if you want. I don't care. Tell the whole of Paris if that'd please little ms. Daddy's Princess
Chloe: Hey! You're supposed to get scared and team up with me! Don't you want to humiliate Marinette?
Adrien: oh allow me to inform you that I am very capable of doing that by myself, sassy
Chloe: My name's Chloe! Not "Sassy"
Adrien: I know. But you are sassy
Adrien leaned back against the locker and grinned a little at Chloe. He liked playing with her. She gave more reactions than Marinette did these days. She was funnier to play around with before. He always got some kind of reaction from her. It could be everything from a blush, to a scream that could break your ear-drum, to crocodile-tears. "Now she just frowns or just glare. That's no fun." Adrien thought as he saw Chloe take a deep breath to calm herself down. She wanted to team up with him. That way she could get a good revenge on Marinette for speaking up against her the other day. Then Chloe sighed
Chloe: okay... Adrien can you please help me to get revange on Marinette?
Chloe gave Adrien the puppy-eyes with a sad look in her eyes. Adrien made a face. "What?" Was all he could think. Then he saw an opportunity. Chloe and Sabrina could do stuff he couldn't. They can get into the girls fitting room. Well he can but he'd get too many towels threw at him and too many girls running after him wanting to punch him 'til he's bleeding. They could help him with his up-coming prank.
Adrien: sure. I'll give this ONE try. If you fail then we'll never plan any "evil plans" again. But if you actually make it work then I might consider working with you again.
Chloe smiled then Adrien explained his plan. Chloe and Sabrina nodded. Adrien's plan was simple. Chloe or Sabrina would go into the girls fitting room right before gym class ended and change Marinette's shampoo into white paint combined with water. Then once Marinette would get out of the shower she'd have white hair. Simple but cruel. Chloe told Sabrina to fix the paint and a shampoo bottle.
later at Gym class
Teacher: okay everyone take a 2 minutes break.
Chloe nodded to Sabrina who snook away, unnoticed.
Marinette: finally
Marinette said as she stretched out her arms over her head.
Alya: we're finished after gym class today, so I'm gonna shower once I get home.
Mylene: gross
Marinette: I'm gonna shower once I get home too. I littelry live across the street anyways.
Alya: can I shower at your place? I don't think my mom would mind. Besides Nora will probably occupate the shower once she get home.
Rose: don't you get home first?
Alya: she gets home like 2 minutes earlier than me
Alix: oh... well good luck then
Marinette: I don't think my parents would mind... we are best friends after all and we've helped each other out billions of times... but I'll text my mom in case
Marinette grabbed her phone and sent a text to her mother. She quickly got a reply which said "Of course she can, Honey! Tell her that she can stay for dinner too if she'd want to,  just let me know".
Marinette: mom says you can stay for dinner too, if you'd want
Alya: I think Imma skip that part. Mom's cooking tonight
Teacher: okay everyone! 20 minutes left now! Show me what you've got.
The girls sighed as they got up and got back to set. Once the class ended everyone was exhausted. The teacher had really worked them out today. The girls went to their fitting room and grabbed their bags. They said their goodbyes before Alya and Marinette went for the doors. Adrien stood at the big doors, lent backwards to the left door with his arms crossed. He was waiting for a horror movie scream from Marinette. But once he saw Marinette and Alya leave the fitting room he got a little confused but wouldn't give himself away that easily. The girls saw him and walked passed him with a cold expression on their faces. Adrien smirked a little as they passed him. Marinette didn't notice but Alya did. She got suspicious. Once the two girls reached Marinette's house they headed for Marinette's room when Marinette tripped on the staircase and her bag went flying across the living room. She sighed as she thought "just my luck". Alya grabbed her bag and started to search through it.
Marinette: Alya? What are you doing?
Alya: didn't you see Adrien's grin? He've obviously done something!
Marinette: it wouldn't surprise me... but he can't even get into the girls room without getting kicked out. Maybe he've got help? But who wou-...
Marinette turned silent as she realized who could of possibly helped Adrien...
Alya: Chloe and Sabrina...
Marinette: hand me the shampoo.
Alya gave Marinette the shampoo and they went to the bathtub in the apartment's bathroom. Marinette opend the top of the bottle and smelled it.
Marinette: no wierd smell...
Alya filled the bathtub a little as Marinette poured some of it in the water. It turned white. She snapped.
Marinette: THAT LITTLE SON OF A BASTARD! HE WANTED TO TURN ME INTO A SNOWMAN! THAT'S IT! THIS WAR HAS BEGUN!
Alya gulped as she saw her best friend standing next to her with fire in her eyes. "This is not gonna end well" Alya thought as she looked at the shampoo bottle.