A New Friendship?

Two weeks have passed fast. Too fast. Marinette sat at the stairs at the front doors waiting for Nathaniel, as she'd been doing for the past weeks. They'd walk to their lookers together then to class together, holding hands. This had become a part of her morning routine. Marinette sat at the stairs sketching in her sketch book while she was waiting for her boyfriend. When a dark grey car stopped a few meters from her. She didn't pay too much attention to it as she looked down at her designs. When for some reason she just looked up for a second and saw Adrien. 'Fuck' she thought as Adrien noticed her sitting there. She quickly closed her sketch book and looked away 'please Nath, hurry' she thought as she looked over at her house. Before she knew it Adrien sat next to her.
Adrien: morning Marinette
Marinette: excuse me? Are you talking to me? Or are you just bying yourself some time to put a "kick me" paper on my back?
Marinette said with a suspicious look on her face as she turned to Adrien.
Adrien: I want to apologize
Marinette turned silent. 'Who the hell are you and what have you done with Adrien Agreste?' She thought as she stared at Adrien.
Marinette: what?
Adrien: I'm sorry! For everything! All the stuff I did before I got transferred, the stuff I've done from the school start- everything! I want to be friends, really! I'm not gonna trick you! You have my word Marinette!
Adrien stood up and held his hand over his heart. 'Is he serious? Or is he just gonna use my trust to his advantage' Marinette thought as she looked around, hoping to see Nathaniel. She couldn't get out of this situation. She sighed
Marinette: I will give you ONE chance. If you throw it away then-
Adrien: I won't! You don't have to worry Marinette! Also thank you
Adrien hugged Marinette. Marinette froze. This felt so uncomfortable for her. A bully, jerk, asshole and prankster just hugged her. She felt a little disgusted. Adrien broke the hug and ran inside. 'Step one... finished' he thought to himself as he started to look for Nino. Then out of nowhere Nathaniel came.
Nathaniel: wow... what was that about?
Marinette: I'd be lucky to know that...
Marinette and Nathaniel went inside, as they reached the locker room Marinette told Nathaniel about her morning, as she usually did. Then she told him about the whole scene Adrien did just a few minutes ago.
Nathaniel: I don't trust him
Marinette: to be honest, neither do I. I just wanna see if he can change. Also. If he ruins this chance. I can use it as pure proof.
Nathaniel: you're so smart and sly Mari.
Nathaniel said as he kissed Marinette's cheek. Kagami entered the room with a determined look on her face.
Kagami: Marinette, we need to talk, now.
Nathaniel: umm, I think I should leave then, see you in class Babe
Nathaniel said as he quickly leaved the locker room. Marinette turned to Kagami.
Marinette: he's back now. I know
Kagami: have he talked to you yet?
Marinette told Kagami about what had happend just a few minutes ago.
Kagami: oh he's playing you. 100%
Marinette: as If I did I didn't get that. But I will play along with his games. Who knows, maybe I will get valuable information we can use to shoot him down once and for all.
Kagami smiled evily with Marinette before they got their stuff and left to class. Once they entered the classroom Chloe tripped Marinette as she passed her. Marinette fell forwards but got caught by Juleka in last second
Marinette: phew, thanks Jule
Juleka: of course Mari, I'd never let you fall
Juleka smiled at Marinette as she took her seat next to Rose. While Kagami locked her eyes on Chloe who huffed before turning to the board. 'I will end you for that, bourgeois' Kagami thought as she took her seat. Adrien and Nino entered the classroom but stopped in the door. Adrien gulped as he saw Kagami. 'Shit. How did she get here?!' He thought to himself as he looked at Nino with death in his eyes. Nino raises his shoulders and hands. He had a "sorry?" Look on his face. Adrien glared at him before the two boys took their seat. 'This won't be easy now, Kagami is smart, she knows my every move. I will have to think out a new startegy' Adrien thought as Ms. Bustier entered the classroom and started the class.
When class was over Kagami stormed over to Chloe and Sabrina. Nino saw it and knew exactly what was going to happened. 'Well... it was nice getting to know Chloe' Nino thought as he saw Kagami getting close to Chloe. Chloe turned around as Kagami grabbed the collar of her jacket.
Kagami: I saw what you did back there Chloe. If you as much as think about doing that again I will end you. Is that understood?
Chloe gulped as she nooded. Kagami then let go of Chloe and walked away. She somehow spotted Adrien and looked at him. He quickly hid behind Nino's back as he whispered
Adrien: sorry Dude
Nino: I will kill you later Agreste
Nino whispered back as they walked away.
Days went by. Adrien had been nicer and nicer to Marinette which made her feel uncomfortable as he had gotten "In touch" with her more. As soon as he started to greet her he had swung his arm around her shoulders and pat her head. 'What are you up to Agreste?' Marinette thought as she walked to Master Fu's place. It was time she talked to him about letting Alya keep the fox miraculous.