Trustful With Secrets

Marinette's pov.
The day went by and I could see that Alya was completely broken after the incident. Poor girl. This was not how she had expected her first kiss to be. The times Nino came closer than 10 meters we kept on covering Alya and glared at him. He didn't deserve our attention but none of us wanted him to get away with it unnoticed, if that makes sense.
A few hours later it was time for patrol. I swung away to the Eiffel tower and waited for Chat. Once he show up I will end him. He left me to fight an akuma all alone the other day! He better have a good explaination! I couldn't help but think of Alya. I felt so bad for her. She didn't deserve this. Suddenly I felt someone lay a hand on my shoulder. I quickly grabbed the hand and was about to flip the person over when I saw Chat's green cat-eyes and blonde hair.
Chat Noir: Good evening My Lady
He smiled. But his smile quickly faded away as I glared madly at him.
Ladybug: why didn't you show up the other day? I had to fight an akuma all alone!
Chat Noir: I'm sorry Ladybug, I just couldn't get away to transform. You could say that I was in a sticky situation
He smirked at me as I sighed. Why god? Why. He then sat down beside me and looked me in the eyes.
Chat Noir: is something wrong Bugaboo?
Ladybug: It's nothing...
I looked out at Paris. We lived in a beautiful city. A city we need to protect with our lives. Chat grabbed my chin and turned my face to him. He then looked me in the eyes.
Chat Noir: you can tell me anything Ladybug. You know I would never laugh, never judge you or ever tell anyone else. Everything that you tell me stays between us. I want to know... So please?
I sighed.
Ladybug: My best friend got kissed today... by force... We have always talked about how we've imagined our first kiss to be. And this... This... This is... cruel, heartless, selfish! But what could I expect from that asshole's best friend.
Chat Noir: wait! The guy who kissed your best friend is best friends with the jerk who slapped you?!
I could see Chat's anger grow. I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down, which he did.
Ladybug: yeah... But that asshole got expelled today anyways so.
Chat Noir: he what?
I told chat what I told the girls and he got confused and mad at the same time.
Chat Noir: he deserves to be thrown off the Eiffel tower!
Ladybug: couldn't agree more... But, we are superheroes Chat, and we need to protect every Parisian... even the biggest jerks...
I mumbled the last part but Chat heard it. His cat ears can hear everything. I think so at least. 
Ladybug: Chaton~?
Chat slowly turned his head to me with a little smirk on his face
Chat Noir: yeah, Bugaboo?
Ladybug: since I had to fight an akuma all alone the other day you kinda owe me one. And i have big plans for tonight, so-
Chat Noir: say no more My Lady
He stood up and reached out his hand for me. I grabbed it and he helped me up and kissed me hand before jumping away into the night. I know exactly how to get my will through with him.
I grabbed my yo-yo and swung home. The clock was still 7.40 pm. We had decided to meet up at Juleka's boat at 8 pm so I had some spare time. That's good. If I know myself right I'll need it. I reached my house and de-transormed while landing on my balcony. I went inside and gave Tikki a macaroon before I grabbed my bag. I had 15 minutes before we'd meet up and Juleka's place was 18 minutes away. I'd need Ladybug to get in time for this. I don't really like to use Ladybug to get to places in time. But in some situations I was glad to have my superpowers as help. Like the time Alix and Kim was gonna race at- I probably shouldn't think too much about that place though... since she got akumatized twice there.
I turned to Tikki who just finished her macaroon and nodded to me to transform.
Tikki: one thing Marinette
Marinette: yes Tikki?
Tikki: you need to be extra careful this weekend
Marinette: I know Tikki. And don't worry I won't spill anything about my secret identity when we play spin the bottle.
Tikki smiled and nodded as I put down a couple of macaroons and cookies in my purse. You never know if Hawk Moth will ruin the weekend again. And it's always good to be prepared. I transformed and swung away in direction to Juleka's boat. The clock was now 7.50 pm. And with Ladybug's help I'd be there in less than 3 minutes. Feels good to be in time for once. I landed on a rooftop to stretch out a little. I stretched my arms right up in the air and felt someone grab my waist from behind. This time I knew who it was directly. But I still squealed
Ladybug: EEEKKKK! CHAT!
I turned around and glared at chat who was smirking dirtily, as usual, and snickered.
Chat Noir: did I scare you, Bugaboo? And why are you still out?
Ladybug: yes you scared me you stupid cat and I'm on my was to my friend's place.
Chat Noir: and what's with the bag?
Ladybug: I'm going to a sleepover Chat, and I'm gonna be late if I don't go now so good night and good luck with the patrol!
I swung off into the night. I landed behind a house very close to the boat. The clock was now 7.54. Thank you so much Chat. I ran around the corner and saw Alya and Rose with their sleeping bags and luggage. I ran over to them and got greeted by a big group-hug. This weekend was gonna be amazing. That's for sure.