Payback

Adrien's pov.
I woke up the next day and went over to my window. I grabbed my cigarettes and my lightner and started the day. Plagg flew over to me and sat on my shoulder, looking out of the window with me
Plagg: kid... you know those stuff isn't good for your health, right?
Adrien: shut it Plagg. I know very well which riskes smoking causes
Plagg: then why are you smoking?
Adrien: THAT IS NONE OF YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BUISSNIES' PLAGG!
Plagg turned silent, finally. Once I raise my voice he get quiet. He's afraid of me. I'm not surprised tho, I mean who's not? My reputation speaks for itself. Not to mention all the stuff I've done in my past. But I don't regret any of it- or well maybe one thing... but it's not like I'm gonna interact with her again.
Once I had finished my cigg I transformed and started to jump around the roofs. I'd never think I'd actually miss school. I had nothing to do now, and it's not like I'm gonna find my Bugaboo sitting on a roof at 11 am. She's most likely in school. Ugh, can't just an akuma apear? Please, I'm bored!!!!!
For some reason my feets lead me to school. Ha. Ha. Very funny. Hold on a second, isn't it Marinette's birthday today? I smirked. I just came up with the purr-fect gift for her, I'm sure she'll love it. I know I will.
I stood on the roof and watched down at the school ground, there she were. She sat at one of the benches talking to that tomato. They are made for each other. Now that I think about it, they did have an intresting discussion yesterday, can't wait to see how I'll be able to burn their relation down.
I jumped down in the middle of the school ground.
Fan girl: OMG!!!!! IT'S CHAT NOIR!!!!!!
Marinette: what?
Everyone turned to me and stared at me for a moment, can't blame them, I'm hot. The fangirls ran up to me and begged for autographs.
Chat Noir: okay ladies, calm down. I know I'm irresistible but-
Alya: EY! CHAT! Can I get an interview for the Ladyblog!?
Chat Noir: ehhh, maybe some other time. I'm actually here to give one lucky girl a private and exclusive tour around Paris with me
Fan Girl 7: OMG WHO?!?!!??!
Chat Noir: hmm..... how about.... You
I pointed at Marinette who blinked a few times before she pointed at herself, no idiot the other bluehead in pigtails. That Alya girl ran over to her and pulled away from Tomato and over to me. She seemed... nervous? Oh this will be fun.
Chat Noir: ready, little Lady?
I leaned closer to her while she- leaned away?!
Marinette: I'm honoured by the offer, Chat Noir, but I don't wanna miss any classes-
Alix: don't worry about that, we'll tell Ms. Bustier and take notes for you
Juleka: besides it's your birthday today too
Chat Noir: really? Well then you're coming with me
Marinette: but-
Chat Noir: No buts, your friends have got you covered and see this as a birthday present from one of Paris' protectors.
I swung my arm around her waist before she could respond and jumped away with help from my stick. Oh this is gonna be fun, that's for sure.
Marinette: so, umm, where exactly is this tour going? And how long will it take? I have to-
Chat Noir: don't worry about that, 'lil Lady, I won't take up too much of your time
Marinette: my name is Marinette, not 'lil Lady, so I'd appreciate if you didn't call me that
Chat Noir: where's the fun in that?
I ran, thinking of where I could bring her... maybe Notre Dame? That'd work as a first stop. 
When we got to Notre Dame I put her down and sat down on the roof
Marinette: now what?
Chat Noir: look around and enjoy the w-
Marinette: oh no, kitty cat, you said and I quote "private and exclusive tour around Paris" I can get this weiw from my balcony.
Chat Noir: heh, you're hard to impress, huh? Well then, let the exclusive tour start.
I walked over to her and got very close to her. She tried to get away from me, but hehe, nice try. I laid my arm around her neck and pointed out at the weiw. I talked about the stuff we saw and some of it's history, the stuff I remember at least. Then I just swung her up in my arms and held her tight- ugh.
Marinette: wha-
Chat Noir: next stop; the top of the Eiffel tower
Once again I jumped away without giving her the chance to respond.
Hours passed, we had stayed at a cafe to get some lunch before the "tour" continued. The clock was now 3.45 pm. And if I remember correctly from the dorks' conversation yesterday Dupain-Cheng's party will start at 4 pm. Time for my little revange.
Marinette: um Chat Noir? I really need to go now, you see my friends have planned a small party for me at 4 pm so I really need to-
Chat Noir: why yes of course 'lil Lady, I'm not gonna let you miss that party, don't worry I'll get you there in time.
Marinette: just drop me here an-
As you wish. I dropped her while we were in the air, between two rooftops... wait she ment drop her once we get to the ground? Oops~ my bad.
She fell. For each second she got closer and closer to the ground, but she didn't scream? Come on! I parkoured down to the ground and jumped up once I was under her and caught her. See? No harm
Marinette: WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A SUPERHERO, NOT A MURDERER!
She slapped my cheek- ouch. Then she got out of my grip and ran off. Oh fuck, I need to find her. This might ruin Chat Noir's reputation! I jumped up on the roofs again and started to search for her.