A New Teammate?

4 minutes earlier
Adrien's pov.
I ran away from the girls and checked the text My Lady had sent to me... what? What's with that house? I sighed to myself. 'My Lady is never wrong' I thought to myself as I jumped to the place. Once I entered I saw an old man sitting on a red carpet with a teacup in his hand... Why My Lady? Why?
Master Fu: hello Adrien
Wait what-
Chat Noir: Wha- I'm not- OKAY WHO ARE YOU LITTLE MAN?!
Wayzz: he's the only miraculous guardian left in this universe.
Chat Noir: wait, a kwami? Miraculous guardian? I'm lost
Master Fu: why are you here Adrien? And where is Ladybug?
Chat Noir: right! She and Rena Rouge got caught by the villain and Ladybug sent me the here- wait did you give her Rena's miraculous?!
Master Fu: We need to do this quickly!
The old man opened up a big old box and started rambling
Master Fu: Adrien Agreste, pick an ally you can trust to fight along with you on this mission. Once the mission is done you have to bring the miraculous back to me. Is that understood?
I nodded as I looked at all the miraculouses. We need someone who can protect Ladybug, and Rena, while we get the citizens in safety- I know! I pointed at the old man's bracelet.
Chat Noir: the turtle bracelet has the power of protection, right? We'll need it for this mission!
The old man nodded as he gave it to me. I quickly got up and was right about to leave
Master Fu: and you can call me Master Fu, young hero
I nodded as I left to find a worthy hero. Tho I already knew the perfect one for this. Nino. It wasn't hard finding him. I landed near our hangout place. A place only we hung out at. Nino got shocked as he saw me- Chat Noir land there.
Chat Noir: sup, dude. I need your help
Nino: with what du-eehhh-Chat Noir?
I just laughed
Chat Noir: you don't have to be so proper with me Nino
Nino: you know my name?
Chat Noir: how can I not? We've been stuck together since we took our first cigg, man
Nino's eyes widened
Nino: A-ADRIEN?!
I nodded. "Oops"? He deserves to know, besides it will make things easier for me. I reached out the miraculous.
Chat Noir: Nino Lahiffe this is the turtle miraculous, which grants the power of protection. You will use it for the greater good and once the mission is done you have to give it back to me. Do we have a deal, bro?
Nino: y'know it dude
Nino grabbed the miraculous and transformed. We then quickly jumped away to the fighting scene. We landed on a rooftop and saw Anansi crawling towards Rena Rouge.
Chat Noir: dude throw your shield!
Carapace: On it!
Nino threw his shield and hit Anansi's head. Ouch. She feel on the ground. Nino's shield flew back to us as Ladybug spotted us. She smiled and she struggled to get off the net. I looked at Nino and we nodded in sync. Time to save two ladies. We ran towards the giant net. Okay, 2 ladies, 2 small girls and- a banana man? This villain really needs help.
Anansi: Oh no you don't Kitty Cat!
Anansi grabbed my ankle and started to spin me around then threw me towards the net. This won't end well. I landed right at Ladybug. I could see that she was uncomfortable for some reason. What? Am I too hot for her or what? Or is it that she've never had her boobes pushed up like this before.
Ladybug: get off me now Chat!
Chat Noir: do I really have to?
And there she gave me an "I'm gonna end you" look as she glared at me. Yeah time to help Nino anyways. I fell backwards and landed on my feet. Carapace covered himself with his shield and I took my chance.
Chat Noir: CATACLYSM!
I ran to them and cataclysmed Anansi's helmet. It turned to dust and the akuma flew out. We then ran over to the net and jumped up in it.
Chat Noir: ready?!
Carapace: SHELTER!
A big forcefield surrounded us and we safely landed down at the ground. Ladybug caught the akuma. Then turned to Carapace. 
Ladybug: thanks for the help, umm?
Carapace: Carapace
Ladybug: thanks for the help Carapace
Rena Rouge: umm LB, how are we going to turn every thing back to normal?
Ladybug: LUCKY CHARM!
A patch? Really? Ladybug then walked over to the girl. Rena Rouge followed her.
Nora: Ladybug? Rena Rouge? W-what happened? The last thing I remember is that banana guy bumping into me, it made me bump into the wall and scratch up my shoulder. Then everything turned black.
Rena Rouge: everything is okay now N- Miss
Nora: Nora. And thanks, now... WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT BANANA?!
Geez she needs therapy. The banana hid behind the two little girls and Nora walked over to him. He fell on his knees in front of her and begged for forgiveness? Some people are weird. Nora seemed to accept his apologie and they hugged then left. Then Bugaboo turned to us.
Ladybug: You did a great choice Chat. Carapace if we ever need your help again we'll call you in.
Carapace: don't you mean Chat will call me in? As far as I know, you don't have any clue of my real identity
Ladybug turned to me
Chat Noir: sorry Bugaboo, but you never told me about Rena's identity, so I find this just as fair. Let's go Carapace, we'll detransorm soon anyways
I quickly grabbed Ladybugs hand, kissed it, looked up at her then winked before Carapace and I left. We landed in the same place again and he gave me the miraculous back. I can tell he was surprised I was Chat Noir, but I felt relieved getting that secret off my chest. It really wasn't easy for me to keep it from him... And it didn't feel right either. I went back to Master Fu's place and returned the miraculous to him. When I stepped out of the building i saw all the magical ladybugs restoring all the damage Anansi had caused