6

-Buri-
I was in the movie theater with wooseok. We watched a horror movie together. In case you guys don't know, me and wooseok are really close. I know him even before dohyun join X1 In a modeling company called "Priki".

To be honest, I actually think of wooseok more than my bff and brother, in short i have a feeling for him. Not as a brother but a man but I know he won't look at me the same way I look at him.

Right now I'm standing alone in front of the hall where I'm supposed to go in and watch a movie. Wooseok went to buy popcorn and drinks for both of us.

"Sorry if I keep you waiting too long" wooseok said when he arrived. There's 2 coke and a popcob bag.

"Oh no it's okay, lets go in i wannnnnnaaaa watchhhhh" i said and he just chuckled at my cuteness.

—————
*after the movie end*

Me: I don't wanna go home
Wooseok: where do you wanna go next?
Me: how about lotte world? I wanna ride something scaryyyyy
Wooseok: how about you ride me instead?
Me: WTFFFFF WOOSEOK

My face turned red and I quickly stomped away from him

"BOORIIII IM KIDDING HAHAHAHA" i heard him laugh and called me.

Wooseok: yaaaa talk to meeeee
Wooseok: don't be like thatttttt
Wooseok: booriiiiiiii
Wooseok: yahhh i was just kiddingg

He keeps begging for me to talk to him while following behind me. How could I resist him? He's my crush after all so I turned around and look at him with an angry expression.

He come to me and held my face. My heart's going to explode helppppp!!!!

"Awwww don't be maddddd, I'll pay for the lotte world's tickets~ hmm? "

I smile and nodded my head repeatedly. He chuckled again and pat my head before walking to the parking lot together.

I hopped on his car and we go to the lotte world together.