13

-Dohyon-

I was doing my homework suddenly I started craving for Barbecue. I wanted to throw a party at our house so I asked noona.

Me: NOONAAA

Buri: nee~?

Me: can we throw a party tomorrow? A pool party with barbecue?

Buri: hmmm why?

Me: It's been a while since we last had a party at home sooo....

Me: I also want to invite my hyung

Buri: hmmm I'll think about it....

Me: if I invite my hyungs, wooseok hyung will also be here, so... think about it, quick!

Buri: okay okay I'll held a party tomorrow, but i think my friends won't be able to make it here because they're busy at another country.

Buri: I'll go shop

Me: neee nooonaaaa

Buri: also you're coming with me!

I groaned

-boori-

I dragged dohyon to the shopping mall. We bought alot of stuff and come back home to prepare a pool party and barbecue .

 We bought alot of stuff and come back home to prepare a pool party and barbecue

This is our pool.

—-
—-

*dingdong~*

Dohyon: it must be them

He opened the door and saw all the 10 of them. Well i only know hyeongjun, wooseok, seungyoun, hangyul and yohan...

Hyeongjun: NOOONAA!!!

He come and hug me and i hug him back. Gosh he's so adorable. After he let go, i look up to see some familiar faces and some unfamiliar faces.

Those who i know just greet me like usual before go to somewhere in my house.

Dohyon: hii hyung this is my noona, and noona they're my hyung, get to know each other yourself bye

After that he left me with these strangers, aish this kid

Sw: hello I'm the oldest, Han Seungwoo
Junho: Annyeonghaseyo junho imnida
Minhee: hello I'm minhee, kang minhee
Dongpyo: HIIII NOONAA!! I'M SON DONGPYO >< Seungwoo is my appa!!

I giggled at his cuteness

Eunsang: Hello, I'm lee seunsang ^^

Me: annyeong, I'm dohyon's nuna, Nam Boori.

I give them a kind smile and tell them to feel free go around our house.

——

The boys are having fun while here i am, in the kitchen, taking coke and alcohol (beer, wine etc) out from the fridge.

As I turned around, I accidentally bumped into a bare chest of a man. I was shock and almost drop everything on the floor but the guy catch it. I look up and it is Cho seungyoun.

Me: omgg you scared meeee

Seungyoun: oh did i? Sorry

He smiled and help me carry aLl the cans. We brought the drinks to backyard where the pool is located and put it on the table.

I lay down on the pool chair and observe everything.

Seungwoo is grilling the meat for the everyone especially the babies.

Dohyon is standing beside him with a plate full of meat and chicken while eating.

Hyeongjun dongpyo minhee and Eunsang is playing with the water inside the pool.

Junho is spacing out on the swing or i can say he's in his goblin world at the moment

Seungyoun and hangyul is talking and laughing loudly. They're drinking beer and they cheer loudly.

Yohan is busy taking a selfie.

Wait 1 person is missing...

Just then I feel presence beside me. I turn my head to that direction and meet with a smiley wooseok.

Wooseok: hey Buri

Me: hii wooseok

Wooseok: why aren't you go playing around with them?

Me: nahh I'm too lazyyy

Wooseok: awww come on let's go and have drinks with seungyoun and hangyul.

Me: nooo too lazyyyyy

Wooseok: come onnnn you no funnn

Wooseok suddenly held my hand and dragged me to seungyoun direction.

-seungyoun-

I was talking with hangyul then Something caught my attention.

Wooseok is talking to Buri . It looks like he's convincing her to do something but she resist.

Then he suddenly hold her hand and lead her to somewhere.

It looks like they're coming to my direction...
...
...
...
💔